deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: +1/+1 counter Deck  (Lu 1148 fois)

maxfreak

• Decks
+1/+1 counter Deck
« le: Décembre 11, 2015, 02:09:07 pm »
+1/+1 counter Deck

Hey guys,
please tell me what do you think about my first deck. I hope you are not so hard with your opinions, i like it a lot up to now :)

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: +1/+1 counter Deck
« Réponse #1 le: Décembre 11, 2015, 02:57:46 pm »
     Personally i like the feel of the deck, it gives a more aggressive take on Abzan's token production. But i do have some slight adjustments that might make it run a little better.

When I was running the simulator I saw that I wasn't getting the green mana I needed for most of the cards. You might wither want to lessen the black and add more green or start using cards that cost black and not as much green. Some ideas for black cards to add would be dutiful return, grim contest ( to utilize your strong creatures without having to swing), and if you feel like adding voracious null you can use his effect to sacrifice servant of the scale and spread those +1/+1 counters all over your board. Bone splinters would also help if you chose to do a similar tactic.

As far as +1/+1 counter production you've got that pretty much taken care of. If you add retreat to kazandu you'll get a counter every time a land you control enters play, earthen arms is two +1/+1 counters easy. Infuse with the elements can make a lot of +1/+1 counters for you quickly if you use multiple colors for it. This would help greatly for an undergrowth champion or woodland wanderer (if you ever decide to get them). Also if you use savage punch, awaken the bear and hunt the weak it will be a good way to utilize your creatures with the outlast effect. Another good green creature would be murasa ranger because its own effect gives it +1/+1 counters (which can be doubled by your corpesjack menace).Reclaiming vines seems like a high cost card but it gives you three targets to choose from so it's definitely main or side board worthy.

That way they can tap themselves and still be able to eliminate creatures. Just some food for thought on this deck. I hope the ideas help.

maxfreak

• Decks
« Réponse #2 le: Décembre 11, 2015, 03:08:58 pm »
Thank you, i will try to regard your tips :)

G. Moto

• Decks
« Réponse #3 le: Décembre 11, 2015, 03:16:19 pm »
It's no problem. If you have any other deck ideas let me know, i'd be glad to help.

maxfreak

• Decks
Re: +1/+1 counter Deck - Comments
« Réponse #4 le: Décembre 11, 2015, 03:32:02 pm »
Yes, indeed!
I have another deck idea, it's about lifegain and +1/+1 counters (green and white). The main combo would be playing feed the clan and after this voracious wurm. then i would play the card ordeal of heliod AND feed the clan and a second voracious wurm. alhammarret's archive and corpsejack menace would also help. What do you think about this?

G. Moto

• Decks
« Réponse #5 le: Décembre 11, 2015, 06:47:09 pm »
     So by adding the corpesjack menace you'll essentially have an Abzan life gain deck. It seems doable. Would it be primarily standard or modern? If modern then you can use the selesnya conclave cards from return to ravnica. Those cards are good because they offer various effects AND if you ever make a TOKEN COPY of one of your voracious wurm you can then start populating MORE copies of that same creature. So if your monster DOES enter the field as a 12/12, you can keep making copies of that SAME 12/12 creature for as long as you play cards that allow you to populate. This will save you time and mana in the long run. When first making this deck I encourage you to stick to it being G/W first, then if it needs that extra kick add some black to the mix. Go ahead and start working on it and when it's finished post it so we can work on it together later ok?