deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: It that destroys  (Read 614 times)

crazborg

• Decks
It that destroys
« on: December 12, 2015, 12:10:16 am »
It that destroys

I intend to destroy you so i will.

Axor12

• Decks
Re: It that destroys - Comments
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2015, 12:35:00 am »
I don't know why I'm commenting on this but there are a few HUGE problems with this idea.

1: Abzan Banner should be replaced with Orzhov Cluestone, if it is kept at all.  You have no need for green mana, and the cluestone is more efficient. 

2: Nykthos?  In a colorless deck?  Needs to be replaced.

3: Speaking of lands, what do Blinkmoth Well or Bant Panorama do in here?  In addition, if you are running the Urzatron, run 4 copies of each.  Since you are in legacy anyway, and already high budget, Cloudpost, Glimmerpost, and Vesuva are better than the Urzatron.

4: Aether Searcher does nothing for you.

5: If you are attacking with a creature in this kind of deck, it will be a massive scary bomb that doesnt need improvement.  Banshee's blade and Armory of Iroas are unnecessary.

6: Arcbound Crusher should be reconsidered.  There are far better things to play for four mana.  Like Arcbound Reclaimer, Bonehoard, Clock of Omens, Unwinding Clock, etc

7: More All is DustAll is Dust is king. 

8: If adding more All is Dust, remove Elspeth, Knight Errant.  While we are at it, remove Endless Cockroaches and the cluestones/banners and make it all colorless.  This will allow you to consolidate your mana as well, adding more useful colorless lands like Thespian's Stage and Dark Depths

9: Try to reduce the number of high CMC spells you have.  This will allow you to add smaller spells to fill your curve.

Sorry for the wall of text, just a few suggestions.  Its a cool take on Tron.
Veni, Vidi, Vici.

Gaius Julius Caesar

crazborg

• Decks
Re: It that destroys - Comments
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2015, 01:19:40 am »
I don't know why I'm commenting on this but there are a few HUGE problems with this idea.

1: Abzan Banner should be replaced with Orzhov Cluestone, if it is kept at all.  You have no need for green mana, and the cluestone is more efficient. 

2: Nykthos?  In a colorless deck?  Needs to be replaced.

3: Speaking of lands, what do Blinkmoth Well or Bant Panorama do in here?  In addition, if you are running the Urzatron, run 4 copies of each.  Since you are in legacy anyway, and already high budget, Cloudpost, Glimmerpost, and Vesuva are better than the Urzatron.

4: Aether Searcher does nothing for you.

5: If you are attacking with a creature in this kind of deck, it will be a massive scary bomb that doesnt need improvement.  Banshee's blade and Armory of Iroas are unnecessary.

6: Arcbound Crusher should be reconsidered.  There are far better things to play for four mana.  Like Arcbound Reclaimer, Bonehoard, Clock of Omens, Unwinding Clock, etc

7: More All is DustAll is Dust is king. 

8: If adding more All is Dust, remove Elspeth, Knight Errant.  While we are at it, remove Endless Cockroaches and the cluestones/banners and make it all colorless.  This will allow you to consolidate your mana as well, adding more useful colorless lands like Thespian's Stage and Dark Depths

9: Try to reduce the number of high CMC spells you have.  This will allow you to add smaller spells to fill your curve.

Sorry for the wall of text, just a few suggestions.  Its a cool take on Tron.
Thanks for the advice but i don't have a lot of money and Nykthos is in there because you can have devotion to colorless.
Blinkmoth and bant probably be replaced.  Arcbound Crusher should be replaced its only in there because i jumped the gun on it. I don't have more All is dust because again ... money. and i have no idea how endless cockroaches got in there. The cluestones/banners are in there because of money again.