deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Enter the Infinite combo - Comments  (Read 1148 times)

Comment Bot

Enter the Infinite combo - Comments
« on: December 27, 2013, 08:54:24 pm »
This is the comment topic for Enter the Infinite combo.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Enter the Infinite combo.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

ryanlogan

• Decks
Re: Enter the Infinite combo - Comments
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 08:54:24 pm »
i'm not seeing the combo here can you explain it

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 09:32:42 pm »
I'm guessing Enter the Infinite & Psychic Spiral to cause your opponent to mill.

After playing Enter the Infinite, at the end of the next turn you'd have to put all but 7 cards from your hand into your graveyard, then play Psychic Spiral putting them all back into your library and making your opponent mill that number of cards.
This space for rent.

Krimmp

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 10:45:44 pm »
nice combo

ryanlogan

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 03:37:19 am »
my question was going to be how in the world will you get 12 mana but with nykthos and a bunch of defenders it's slightly possible with hidden strings then you just need charlatan of meletis to make infinite mana and cast enter the infinite drawing everything and having unlimited mana floating to do something with hopefully.