deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: Green Esper Dragons - Comments  (Lu 195 fois)

Comment Bot

• Invité
Green Esper Dragons - Comments
« le: Janvier 04, 2016, 09:34:46 am »
This is the comment topic for Green Esper Dragons.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Green Esper Dragons.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

EPTHopper

• Decks
Re: Green Esper Dragons - Comments
« Réponse #1 le: Janvier 04, 2016, 09:34:47 am »
Improvements: add Jace
Just do it. It's 100% the best card printed for the last 3-4 years. And it's blue.
The One Rule of Standard: If you play blue, play Jace. If you play white, play Gideon.
Okay, and also don't even TOUCH Eldrazi Ramp.
And you should spend $400 on pieces of cardboard that, in a few months, will be worth much less.
You get my point, right?
"Well, he's not as good as JTMS," you say.
Well, he might not be, but you can't compare EVERY Jace to the best one ever printed.
You know what? Standard is kind of stupid right now, so...
Revised Improvements: Play Commander until rotation.

noodle915

• Decks
Re: Green Esper Dragons - Comments
« Réponse #2 le: Janvier 04, 2016, 05:27:11 pm »
Sorry, I actually put this on here to see how much it cost from the Channel Fireball article! I could totally see adding Jace in here - probably cutting the Silkwraps and the maindeck Disdainful Stroke for 3 of them.