deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: [Casual] G/U Please help me improve  (Leído 1074 veces)

TaschK

• Decks
[Casual] G/U Please help me improve
« en: Enero 07, 2016, 08:04:55 am »
« Última modificación: Enero 14, 2016, 09:12:06 am por TaschK »

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: [Casual] B/G Please help me improve
« Respuesta #1 en: Enero 07, 2016, 05:42:57 pm »
     Firstly you're going to want to change the name of this deck on the forum from B/G to G/U (it'll be easier and less misleading for people to help).

Secondly the deck is using G/U from what appears to be mostly Tarkir. The thing about the cards that you chose is that You have Temur, Jeskai and Sultai. The cards themselves are good but no RED, BLACK or WHITE throws off the balance of the cards' main mechanics. My advice is to try and focus on one particular group, This way the consistency stays good. Personally you should stick to the Sultai and use the temur creatures as a support, and jeskai spells for the side board. this way the deck will have structure to it.

Thirdly know what you want the deck to do and what you want to focus on the most. Once you have that GOAL in mind it'll be easier to develop a game plan for this deck.   

Temujin

• Decks
Re: [Casual] B/G Please help me improve
« Respuesta #2 en: Enero 07, 2016, 07:54:27 pm »
With your mana Curve I don't think this deck needs 25 lands. Most of your creatures get in early and you have a lot of board removal which is sure to hold the opponent back until you get your larger creatures onto the board. I have to ask if these are just cards you have at home or is this for like Magic online? I noticed it says for casual so I just wanted to make sure its more of a "Hey I threw this together let me test it on you" kind of deck, if it is then that is always fun to do, if its something you are thinking about bringing to your local FNM then you will have to replace a few cards like Thassa's Ire and Into the Void because they are no longer allowed in Standard.

Best of luck!

TaschK

• Decks
Re: Tasch Blue and Green - Comments
« Respuesta #3 en: Enero 14, 2016, 09:09:00 am »
Thank you both so much! 
I'm very new to MTG, so it's all trial and error. 

G.Moto  -  I don't know how to change the name... :o  I'm tech-retarded. 
Thanks for your advice. I get what you mean by needing to focus it a bit.  I will give it a try  :) 

Temujin  -  Fewer lands.  Got it.  I only play very casually at home.  I'm still pretty useless. 

Thanks again!  Have a great day. 

G. Moto

• Decks
Re: [Casual] G/U Please help me improve
« Respuesta #4 en: Enero 15, 2016, 07:06:18 am »
     If you want to change anything about the post that you have on this site just go to that specific post and click the MODIFY button. That way you can edit the post and it'll update.

TaschK

• Decks
« Respuesta #5 en: Enero 15, 2016, 07:10:21 am »
Thanks.  Feeling pretty stupid...  :-X

G. Moto

• Decks
« Respuesta #6 en: Enero 15, 2016, 07:19:55 am »
It's no problem man, all things come with practice. speaking of which are there any other decks that you are working on?