deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Abzan Displacer Infinite Combo  (Read 1553 times)

AaronFroese

• Decks
[Standard] Abzan Displacer Infinite Combo
« on: January 12, 2016, 01:28:19 am »
Abzan Displacer Infinite Combo

Messing around with the new Eldrazi Displacer. If you can get the Eldrazi Displacer, Brood Monitor, and Zulaport Cutthroat out at the same time then you can infinite combo your opponent to death. Also threw in some Siege Rhinos for more displacements.

Planeswalker999

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Abzan Displacer Infinite Combo
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 04:08:04 am »
i'd probably cut 2 hedron archive and 2 other things for 4 matter reshaoers. for value.

jonnie

• EDH Degenerate | Washed-up Modern Player
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 11:39:33 am »
Having some green ramp spells or Mage-Ring Network would be a good idea. The biggest problem with this combo is that it takes a lot of mana to get all the pieces on the board at once. If you're going to play your combo pieces one turn after another, since you're creature based, you're susceptible to removal spells. It's an interesting combo, but it's really slow and if you're going to run it, focus on getting the combo. You're running half an Abzan deck, which is understandable, but if anything it just makes your deck into a janky Abzan deck.

MattDancz

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2016, 12:03:29 pm »
I think you could add more spells that make eldrazi Scions. Catacomb sifter could be useful here for setting up the pieces. Creature based mana ramp is very easily disrupted. I either recommend land finding spells, Artifact/Enchantment mana ramp, or Call of the Scions type effects. All of which would play better than shaman of Forgotten Ways and Beastcaller SavantHedron Archive isn't as good in this case as From Beyond, which can be used to ramp into 6 mana or beyond, or sacrificed to find a missing combo eldrazi. Still loving the synergy of Siege Rhino and Eldrazi Displacer. Instead of just attacking for 4 every turn, it also forces your opponent to lose 3 life too. Not to mention the ridiculous amount of incidental life gain you will get from blinking a Siege Rhino once or twice a turn. The only down side I see to Eldrazi Displacer, is that it is the biggest combo maker I've seen in awhile, which means it is also the biggest target at all times when it is on the battlefield.

Planeswalker_Xavdak

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2016, 12:08:31 pm »
http://deckstats.net/decks/52829/396784-endless-eldrazi-abzan-infinite/en

Does my version seem a little more reliable in getting said combo?