deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: Red/Blue Draw/Mill  (Leído 618 veces)

The deaf warrior

• Decks
Red/Blue Draw/Mill
« en: Enero 24, 2016, 07:53:31 pm »
I made a mill deck that I was hoping may work in standard, but I was concerned about consistency.

Red/Blue Mill

Creatures are for blocking and controlling draws, while the spells are for drawing, removal, and a small amount of control, to keep the opponent from interfering too much. Sphinx's Tutelage is my mill card. 13 Islands and 10 mountains.

Bottom line, I'm concerned that my land balance is off, and I'm also concerned over consistency. What can I do to solve these problems?
« Última modificación: Enero 24, 2016, 08:21:28 pm por The deaf warrior »

TopZeta

• Decks
Re: Red/Blue Draw/Mill
« Respuesta #1 en: Enero 24, 2016, 09:58:48 pm »
I was using a deck with tutelage before ogw

http://deckstats.net/decks/49808/393696-dark-jeskai-mill/pt

I had a budget version but i lost it

This was working well (even the budget one), the jeskai ascendancy +tutelage leads to insane millage. Once both on the field any spell ( most 1 drop) would trigger tutelage and fill your grave for treasure cruises.

Since most spells wore removal i could controll the game and fast mill my opp. The big problem were planeswalkers and enchantment removals. But i could sometimes mill them fast enough

The deaf warrior

• Decks
Re: Red/Blue Draw/Mill
« Respuesta #2 en: Enero 25, 2016, 02:38:45 am »
I would prefer not to have to integrate another color. Would there be a way to have a similar effect without bringing in white?