deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: Shadowborn Spam! - Comments  (Lida 334 vezes)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
Shadowborn Spam! - Comments
« em: Fevereiro 09, 2016, 02:44:50 am »
This is the comment topic for Shadowborn Spam!.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Shadowborn Spam!.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
Re: Shadowborn Spam! - Comments
« Responder #1 em: Fevereiro 09, 2016, 02:44:50 am »
Nice deck. I run a Karador deck based around Shadowborn Apostles. Karador fit the deck perfect for the commander, especially when combined with Edgewalker and Bloodbond March.
This space for rent.

BetaJester1

• Decks
« Responder #2 em: Fevereiro 09, 2016, 04:36:54 am »
Thanks, Bloodbond March would definitely come in handy for them. I wanted to go for something quick and deadly, like playing Black Market and then saccing them and bringing them back to build up enough counters to play something like Exsanguinate or Debt to the Deathless to finish off everybody at once.

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
« Responder #3 em: Fevereiro 10, 2016, 02:16:51 am »
I've debated making a Jund EDH with the same principal using Kresh as the commander so that I could use some of the red demons like Master of Cruelties, Rakdos, & Sire of Insanity,
This space for rent.