deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: butterfly effect for the win! - Comments  (Gelesen 595 mal)

Comment Bot

• Gast
butterfly effect for the win! - Comments
« am: Januar 20, 2014, 07:41:14 Nachmittag »
This is the comment topic for butterfly effect for the win!.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für butterfly effect for the win!.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

AeroSigma

• Decks
Re: butterfly effect for the win! - Comments
« Antwort #1 am: Januar 20, 2014, 07:41:14 Nachmittag »
I think you're going to need more lands.  You have a pretty high curve, you need to be able to drop Thrumming stone regularly on T5 (or sooner) if the deck will be able to go off.  I'd suggest some mana rocks for acceleration instead of the Kaldara Equiptment.  You'll be saving your mana for the thrumming stone, so a hand full of sheild of kaldara will be pretty useless.  I'd suggest the Talisman of Dominance, since that will give you access to blue, to potentially hard cast the ninja, and you could drop it on T2 and still cast a Shadowborn apostle that turn. Warden of the Wall might even be useful to give you a blocker if you need it, but tap down for the mana to play thrumming stone earlier.

If you can afford the cards, Deathrite Shaman and fetchlands would be boss here, you could have two talismans and a deathrite shaman on T4, then you could drop the thrumming stone, cast a shadowborn apostle and thrum, AND crack the Apostle for a demon on the same turn. You could also do this if you have enough 2 cost mana rocks (say Talisman of Indulgence and perhaps a few signets) because a T2 talisman will get you 4 mana T3 for two more talismen, which will be the 7 mana on T4 to go off.

Maybe consider some control like Doom Blade, Quag Sickness or Mutilate to help you get to late game when you can cast a thrumming stone.

techmarine5

• Decks
Re: butterfly effect for the win! - Comments
« Antwort #2 am: Januar 20, 2014, 09:37:55 Nachmittag »
Thank you a lot, this is my first public upload, and if I get this good of advice everytime, I should do it more in the future.
« Letzte Änderung: Januar 20, 2014, 09:48:02 Nachmittag von techmarine5 »