deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: We Still Cool Bro? - Comments  (Read 515 times)

Comment Bot

We Still Cool Bro? - Comments
« on: February 25, 2016, 06:37:38 pm »
This is the comment topic for We Still Cool Bro?.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für We Still Cool Bro?.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

terry.schmitt

• Decks
Re: We Still Cool Bro? - Comments
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2016, 06:37:38 pm »
Plea for Power makes it a legacy deck instead of modern

Fr3akshow

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 06:13:28 am »
Like the feel,but don't understand the win condition. If an    opponent has a decent board state the most you will do is draw yourself to death

sixfortyone

• SSDD
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 08:00:58 am »
I was inspired by this deck to make my first public deck on this site. Made it a little more likely to combo out, added a win con, and made it Modern. Looking forward to any feedback.
"The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure, while always arriving. Saves on introductions and goodbyes."

sixfortyone

• SSDD
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2016, 08:05:23 am »
And then I derped and didn't post the link. https://deckstats.net/decks/39212/433619-time-thief/en
"The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure, while always arriving. Saves on introductions and goodbyes."

UnleashSkillz

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2016, 03:17:48 pm »
I change it Freakshow it was meant to have a win condition but I forget to add it. thanks for the heads up.