deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Mono-Red Goblins - Comments  (Read 508 times)

Comment Bot

Mono-Red Goblins - Comments
« on: March 09, 2016, 03:42:26 am »
This is the comment topic for Mono-Red Goblins.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Mono-Red Goblins.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

JCammell

• Decks
Re: Mono-Red Goblins - Comments
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 03:42:27 am »
A deck for the standard tournament at my local this week. Any thoughts appreciated, aiming not to have anymore pre-Origins cards due to no availability and they're on borrowed time.

ColdSuicyde

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 01:50:15 pm »
I just came across your deck and I have a goblin deck myself I'm looking to use in tournaments. So far, my goblin deck runs pretty well or at least holds up fairly well within my circle of friends. Chandra, Fire of Kaladesh is going to be replaced, but I haven't decided what I want to change her out for. Otherwise, take a look at it and maybe that could give you some ideas. Hope it helps!

hotrodscott

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2016, 03:19:13 pm »
I think I have most of those cards. Let us know how it plays! :D

JCammell

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2016, 05:41:48 am »
Thanks for the heads up cold your deck looks pretty nice, not so sure about the sword of the animist though.. I need to take the player burn from your list and add it. I didn't do spectacularly well today but would have done much better had I been able to knock the last couple of life points off with a well placed spell. I think I'll remove the outnumbers and replace with exquisite fire craft. But overall I think the creature base in the deck is definitely playable. I'm going to loose the two lavastep raiders and try and find some goblin piledrivers instead.
Realistically it can't compete with the current standard cookie cutter decks. But... Once April rolls around I think it could really come into its own!
Let me know how you guys go with yours