deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Amulet Combo Turn 1 Kill without Summer Bloom - Comments  (Read 488 times)

Comment Bot

Amulet Combo Turn 1 Kill without Summer Bloom - Comments
« on: April 12, 2016, 12:40:50 am »
This is the comment topic for Amulet Combo Turn 1 Kill without Summer Bloom.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Amulet Combo Turn 1 Kill without Summer Bloom.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Mat Montgomery

• Decks
Re: Amulet Combo Turn 1 Kill without Summer Bloom - Comments
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 12:40:51 am »
as a fellow bloom player, i enjoy seeing others trying to keep it alive as well. i have experimented with it quite a bit and this is what i came up with, if you are interested:http://deckstats.net/decks/48557/413733-vigor-titan/en

Mat Montgomery

• Decks

megatr9n

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2016, 05:12:37 pm »
Thanks for sharing! I like your build, seems like it is quite explosive due to manamorphose and simian spirit guide! have you already tried Explore as a nerfed version of Summer Bloom? what are your thoughts on this? We have to keep this deck alive, I think it still has a lot potential :-)

Mat Montgomery

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2016, 06:04:08 pm »
Thanks for sharing! I like your build, seems like it is quite explosive due to manamorphose and simian spirit guide! have you already tried Explore as a nerfed version of Summer Bloom? what are your thoughts on this? We have to keep this deck alive, I think it still has a lot potential :-)
It does still have a lot of potential. I tried both lotus cobra and explore and i found that lotus cobra like azusa is subject to alot of removal and burn. Explore increases it's later turn consistancy, but i found that simian spirit guide is a turn 1 factor and is still helpful late game as it is a creature you can use to block or beat face if need be. I have also found that in most games, a play set of azusa is pretty consistant. Also in my version i have tweaked the side board quite a bit from what the standard sideboard is.

Mat Montgomery

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2016, 06:08:47 pm »
Another thing i noticed is that without bloom, tolaria west is rather slow for the mana base needed to do well. I was considering cutting it to a one of but i found that the island allows for alot more consistant play.

megatr9n

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2016, 12:20:03 am »
I have to say that I won a lot of games by casting Prime Time, tutoring up for tolaria west + Simic growth chamber (while amulet was in play), then floating  UUG thanks to the untap trigger and bouncing back tolaria to transmute it. Then I immediately could search for another summoners pact to chain titans over and over, or search for a pact of negation to protect my titan from anything. Most of my opponents simply couldn´t handle the neverending stream of titans.

Mat Montgomery

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2016, 02:21:09 pm »
Gotcha. If that is working for you then i would keep it. I took it out because for me i always ended up getting my at the time one of slayers' stronghold in hand and in most of my games tolaria west was not a factor.