deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Budget Jund Modern (BRG) - Comments  (Read 409 times)

Comment Bot

Budget Jund Modern (BRG) - Comments
« on: April 15, 2016, 06:14:38 pm »
This is the comment topic for Budget Jund Modern (BRG).

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Budget Jund Modern (BRG).

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Luca123

• Decks
Re: Budget Jund Modern (BRG) - Comments
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 06:14:38 pm »
Nice budget variations for a control Jund!

Angelo93

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2016, 06:17:40 pm »
Thanks! I've spent a lot of time to find the perfect combination of cards. I'll test this deck next 2 weeks!

betoazrael

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2016, 09:24:17 am »
It's a nice deck, I liked it. But I think you can improve it.
First the jund land, you don't need them with that land combination and think that enter tapped. Very slow,man.
Then I would preffer duress because you don't have to worry about creatures with your removal, but instants and sorcerys could hurt you.
And finnaly, searing blaze instead of that other spells that destroy a land and If you want he or she discards, blightning or mind rot instead of tasigur's.
BUT It' a very nice and interesting deck that I like. Nice work!

Angelo93

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2016, 11:16:47 am »
I begin telling you that i'm  sorry for my english, but i'm italian, and... Italy isn't the best place to learn English XD
I agree with the idea to use the Blightning, i really love this card! For the Duress i already play with 3x, and a Despise's 2x, that i think it's simply useful. Obviously Thoughtseize or Inquisition of Kozilek is the best choice, but the alternative is represented by Duress and Despise (or Distress, but with double B cost).
I had difficults with the choice of the lands, but the Savage Lands aren't probably the best on mtg XD But at the moment I don't know how to replace them. Could you help me?
Probably a bad situation is represented by the lack of mass removal (even like Pyroclasm, or similar). Probably i should use Anger of the Gods, but I really love Blightning, indeed i'll replace the "Destroy a land" with Blightning (even if the "destroy a land" effect is really a good control choice. Probably i'll put them in the sideboard).
Thanks a lot for the comment, see you soon!

betoazrael

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2016, 01:21:18 pm »
Yeah, I'm form Spain and Spain isn't the right place to learn english too XD
Blightning is the best option to replace the "destroy land" and, if you want land's control I advise you Crumble to dust in Sideboard. Despise 2x and Duressx2 are nice options, better than Distress and could be interesting seeing both at the same time. Don't care about Savage Lands because you have distributed very well the mana, so basic lands would be nice.