deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: Izzet Infinite Combo Turn 3 Win - Comments  (Letto 313 volte)

Comment Bot

• Visitatore
Izzet Infinite Combo Turn 3 Win - Comments
« il: Aprile 30, 2016, 12:38:59 pm »
This is the comment topic for Izzet Infinite Combo Turn 3 Win.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Izzet Infinite Combo Turn 3 Win.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Viper94

• Decks
Re: Izzet Infinite Combo Turn 3 Win - Comments
« Risposta #1 il: Aprile 30, 2016, 12:39:00 pm »
First of all sorry for my english, i hope you can understand.
Very good idea, but there some bugs (tell me if i'm wrong): yes, Manamorphose allow you to get mana, but you also have to draw a card for each time you resolve one Manamorphose and take 2 mana. This mean that you can't get infinite mana because you'll lose the game (you must draw infinite cards), you can "only" copy Manamorphose as many time as the number of cards that remain in your library. Furthermore Blistercoil Weird doesn't get +1/+1 and doesn't untap when you copy the spell with Izzet Guilmage beacuse the spell isn't casted but simply copied onto the stack so the ability of Blistercoil doesn't trigger.

However i like your idea and i think that even with this "bug" this deck can win at T3 (maybe with highest difficult).

valta

• Umm...Hi.
  • Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Maggio 02, 2016, 06:30:23 am »
Hmm, you're right with the Blistercoil Weird I think, I'll have to check if that counts for casting it as well, because I believe that when a spell is copied the casting is repeated.  And when I say infinite combo, I mean a combo can go as big as you've planned for (I.E Deck size.).
If you're nice to me, I might send you a deck pic.

Ethanfireb

• Decks
« Risposta #3 il: Agosto 19, 2016, 02:49:10 am »
Viper is right. Making a copy of a spell just puts another one on the stack, you don't cast anything.