deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: Jeskai - Fast & Aggressive - Comments  (Gelesen 195 mal)

Comment Bot

• Gast
Jeskai - Fast & Aggressive - Comments
« am: Mai 04, 2016, 03:25:43 Nachmittag »
This is the comment topic for Jeskai - Fast & Aggressive.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Jeskai - Fast & Aggressive.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

TyTy03

• Decks
Re: Jeskai - Fast & Aggressive - Comments
« Antwort #1 am: Mai 04, 2016, 03:25:44 Nachmittag »
Hey !

Maybe it's worth to look for cards like Abbot of Keral keep, Monastery Swiftspears or Stormchaser Mage, I feel like Thing in the Ice is kind of too slow for what the deck aim to.

Jeskai Charm is good, if you have some Prowess Creatures to buff, otherwise it's mostly a 4 damages spells with 3 colors, Boros Charm do it better. Maybe get some Lightning Bolt, they are actually not that expensive, and will be a great addition. In deck like this, you also don't want to play 4 Path to Exile, it may have no impact for aggro vs aggro match up, but against a Midrange/Control deck it can impact, you don't want to get Wrath 1 turn earlier or see a T3 Siege Rhino, Vapor Snag is better by a mile.

Also depends if you want to spend some money or not, but the best "combo" for counter spell in Tempo Deck like this, is : 2 Dispel + 4 Remand (those can be "expensive").

Delvecchio

• Decks
Re: Jeskai - Fast & Aggressive - Comments
« Antwort #2 am: Mai 04, 2016, 04:00:50 Nachmittag »
I've got 4  Lightning Bolt in my list, i think is maximum number i can use  ;D

I know that Thing in the ice is maybe too slow for that kind of strategy, but i can turn very fast playing a lot one mana spell and often it's a target of opponent's removals.

I use jeskai Charm becouse it has 3 different choise, and i can use the best one for that moment.

I like Boros Charm and i undestand your opinion about path to exile.

+2 Boros Charm (to have 4 copies)
-2 Path to exile (reduces to 2 only copies) 

Could be a good plan for my stategy...

Remand is to expensive.

Can you help me with sideboard?