deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: [Modern] Mono Green Aggro  (Gelesen 787 mal)

BlastodermMan

• Swinging with Fatties, all day, every day
    • My PureMTGO Articles
  • Decks
[Modern] Mono Green Aggro
« am: Mai 10, 2016, 02:28:35 Vormittag »
Mono Green Aggro

Somewhat of a budget deck. Does lots of damage quickly, and can get around things like infinite life game with the Infect kill. While not tier one, definitely a deck that can ruin days.

DelverMage

• Decks
Re: Mono Green Aggro - Comments
« Antwort #1 am: Mai 10, 2016, 02:29:27 Nachmittag »
I had a thought regarding the Dryad Militant, which lead me to look into Modern Green cards with Flash.  I really didn't see much there, but that search led me to Savage Summoning.  I think it would be interesting to try that card in place of Vines of the Vastwood, as I think it has a bit more synergy with the rest of the deck.  The token may allow for a bigger Avatar of the Resolute.  Not only does the Flash Summoning provide a surprise blocker, but it can also beef up a planned Aspect of Hydra

The +4/+4 kicker on Vines is nice if Rancor is also in the mix, but now we are looking at 3 card combo.

Kitchen Finks would be interesting, as well as Tarmogoyf.

Predator Ooze could not only beef up the devotion, but would be a major thorn in the side of your opponents.

Renegade Krasis helps with the token growth.

With all the targeting cards in the deck, Setessan Oathsworn would get real big, real fast.

Just some ideas.
« Letzte Änderung: Mai 12, 2016, 05:59:21 Nachmittag von DelverMage »