deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Coco Ramp - Comments  (Read 148 times)

Comment Bot

Coco Ramp - Comments
« on: May 10, 2016, 04:10:45 am »
This is the comment topic for Coco Ramp.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Coco Ramp.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

BlastodermMan

• Swinging with Fatties, all day, every day
    • My PureMTGO Articles
  • Decks
Re: Coco Ramp - Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016, 04:10:45 am »
I do like this deck, and I like what you've done. Obviously, I think you should push to complete your sets of Llanowar Wastes and Hissing Quagmire, and drop the Crumbling Vestige . If you really want the Vestige, then the cuts should come at the expense of basic lands.

Both Dark Petition and Minister of Pain should be cut from the board. In their place, for those match ups where you need to go big and be aggressive, I would play 3 Pitiless Horde, which gets got by CoCo if needed, and really brings the business to the battlefield. For the remaining two slots, I would go with Transgress the Mind, a very good discard spell that can rip sweepers or planeswalkers from your opponents hands. Another card to consider is Ruinous Path somewhere in the 75, as it is premium removal and takes care of opposing creatures and PW's , and can even provide a creature if needed.