deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: Token Harvest - Comments  (Gelesen 428 mal)

Comment Bot

• Gast
Token Harvest - Comments
« am: Mai 18, 2016, 07:36:50 Nachmittag »
This is the comment topic for Token Harvest.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Token Harvest.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

ushiikun

• Decks
Re: Token Harvest - Comments
« Antwort #1 am: Mai 18, 2016, 07:36:51 Nachmittag »
Have you play tested it yet? Looks interesting, but with no removal and limited card draw, I'd worry that CoCo, or ramp decks would hurt.

PenguinAvatar

• Decks
« Antwort #2 am: Mai 19, 2016, 12:04:33 Vormittag »
To be perfectly honest, no I haven't had a chance to play test it yet outside of solitaire.  I'll be testing it out on Thursday at my local store.  I'll post the results.

ushiikun

• Decks
« Antwort #3 am: Mai 19, 2016, 02:57:51 Nachmittag »
Impact Temors would be awesome with all the token generation and fits your colors.

PenguinAvatar

• Decks
« Antwort #4 am: Mai 20, 2016, 01:22:56 Nachmittag »
Ok.  My first match was against BR vampires.  First game they curved out and I lost, Drana and Olivia can be a serious problem together.  Second game I did what I was expecting the deck to do:  I clogged the board with 1/1 flyers (that became 2/2 flyers, and then 3/3 flyers) and eventually took over the game.  Game three was a repeat of game 1.

My second match was against a tier 1 deck: WW (with a red splash).  It did not go well at all.  Game 1 my opponent curved out perfectly and it was over before I played my 3rd spell.  Game 2 he didn't curve out so well but it was all about quality over quantity.  It's hard to profitably block with 1/1 flyers when your opponent drops three anthems over three turns.  We played 2 games for fun afterwards and I got crushed both times.  Drawing board, here I come!

Match 3 was against RG ramp.  Let's just say that I'm going to drop blue and add white to the deck.  Faster creatures, some removal, Gideon, and clues.  I'll revise the deck a little later today.