deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] bkm naya tokens [gp pitt brew]  (Read 388 times)

micktheemick

• Decks
[Standard] bkm naya tokens [gp pitt brew]
« on: June 19, 2016, 02:25:29 pm »
Looking for some feedback on this deck. I have been tweaking and play-testing for a couple weeks now...
Would love for someone else to put it through the ringer and give some input.

Thank you!

bkm naya gp pitt brew

naya "tokens"  -  cross-breed of rg/gw tokens. a touch more agrro than either originally is.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] bkm naya tokens [gp pitt brew]
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 05:17:03 pm »
  IT doesn't look that bad starting off. IF you switch out dragon fodder and secure the wastes with dance with devils and devils' playground then you can still get your tokens and also deal damage when they die. Have you noticed anything about the deck as you played it?

micktheemick

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 05:43:43 pm »
It was originally a devil's deck. just a little too slow. I wanted to speed it up. So went with fodder and wastes

I am finding that Arlinn is better than Nissa in the deck with her (flipped) +1 ability (+1/+1 and trample), and removal effect to re-flip her. 

It can deal some serious damage rather quickly. I have pulled off a couple 1 turn kills in drawn out games.

The Dragonmaster Outcast is a best if you can hold back 'til 6 lands, but with Gideon, Reckless and Atarka's it can be come a serious threat on its own as well.

Still tweaking the deck. Currently trying 3 Arlinn, 2 Second Harvest, 3 Atarka's, 4 dragon fodder and 4 secure.  Removed the Den Protectors (SB),  Nissas and Declarations (SB) .   

On match 10 with new set-up, and finding it clicking a little better... still feel it needs some work, but damn is it fun to play. 

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2016, 06:02:50 pm »
As long as you enjoy it man. Keep in mind thought that Dragons of Tarkir does fall out of rotation next month so you might want to plan around not having your dragons in the future. Just something to keep in mind.

micktheemick

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2016, 07:04:07 pm »
Yeah.. part of the reason I am messing with them now. ;p

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2016, 08:29:06 am »
   I gotcha.