deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Combo Reanimator - Comments  (Read 249 times)

Comment Bot

Combo Reanimator - Comments
« on: July 26, 2016, 07:50:06 pm »
This is the comment topic for Combo Reanimator.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Combo Reanimator.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Duchess

• Decks
Re: Combo Reanimator - Comments
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 07:50:06 pm »
im curious as to why you want 2 of any big creature?  I see this as a quick deck because they wont be able to deal with whatever big things you animate.  why do you need the 1/1 blue guy for instance or 2 of any of the larger creature?  Especially with all of the search cards to put whatever you like in there.  Also what do you use the brainstorm for?

Duchess

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 07:50:48 pm »
I guess the point of those questions is what makes those cards important enough to not cut the deck down to 60?

Happyears

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 02:58:27 am »
first of all, sorry for the late reply.

"im curious as to why you want 2 of any big creature?"
At this moment the main deck, sideboard and maybeboard are all mixed together. Thats why Sheoldred is doubled.

"I see this as a quick deck because they wont be able to deal with whatever big things you animate. "
-Thats right.

"  why do you need the 1/1 blue guy for instance or 2 of any of the larger creature?  "
-Im updating my Description with the general deck, some strategy and so on.

"Especially with all of the search cards to put whatever you like in there.  Also what do you use the brainstorm for?"
- Brainstorm is to be used in combination with Evolving Wilds and to find Get the stuff your missing wile getting rid of the other stuff really. I think this is my favorite MTG card cause it can give insane statistical advantages when used correctly.
Advice and Criticism on my Decks needed and appreciated. <3

Duchess

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2016, 11:56:34 pm »
This is what I put together yesterday.  I wanted to make it just privately but couldnt show my friend that way lol.

https://deckstats.net/decks/68835/537838-u-b-graveyard-aggro

Mine is pure aggro, because playing a win-con level 1 is card advantage enough for me.  If I need a better card advantage than that Ill play Jin-Gitaxias.

I also purely sideboarded for Leyline.  Sorry I stole quite a bit of your idea:(

Duchess

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2016, 11:57:39 pm »
I kept the draw 2 discard 2 instant more for the discard than the card advantage

Happyears

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2016, 01:07:28 am »
i see what u did there. did you notice you have only 4 blue spells in your deck? if you use careful study purely for discard ( like i do also mainly) you could think about going full mono black with 4 putrid imps and maybe some other black discarders (black has a lot of good ones). Ive updated to 60 cards and ive also updated the description. check it out, youll find some helpful tips and tricks in there. :) and dont worry about "stealing" ideas, this is nothing original anyways and i like sharing!

Duchess

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2016, 01:16:15 am »
Horrifying revelation would work well with ponder in your deck if you had the space

Happyears

• Decks
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2016, 01:20:19 am »
nice idea!

Duchess

• Decks
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2016, 01:49:16 am »
I love the card Forbid but wont you have won buy the time hes relevant?

Happyears

• Decks
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2016, 12:18:34 pm »
yea, most times. hes in there in case.

Happyears

• Decks
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2016, 12:27:49 pm »
im still not sure if 4 Dispel would be better cause you usually just counter other counters that target your reanimators or enablers.

Duchess

• Decks
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2016, 03:12:39 pm »
The one mana cost is stronger because of how fast the deck is going to be.  Personally all of my counter cards were chosen to fight the possibility of Leyline so they're non-returnable counters.   

Personally I was just trying to increase the chances that I can play a creature by at least turn 2

Duchess

• Decks
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2016, 04:59:23 pm »
non-creature gets autocorrected to non-returnable on a phone lol