deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: [Legacy] Sliver 100  (Leído 737 veces)

jtbobcat12

• Decks
[Legacy] Sliver 100
« en: Julio 28, 2016, 04:03:48 am »
Sliver 100

I know its a big deck but any tips or suggestions would be much appreciated.  ;) Thanks!!

sandrew26

• Decks
Re: Sliver 100 - Comments
« Respuesta #1 en: Julio 28, 2016, 04:34:19 am »
Is this a highlander deck? There's a few 2x cards.

jtbobcat12

• Decks
Re: [Legacy] Sliver 100
« Respuesta #2 en: Julio 28, 2016, 06:03:35 pm »
No, not a highlands. Have mostly 1× due to the nature of slivers, if one card has an ability they all do. I don't really need more than one of a given card unless it's a win condition type thing and then I wanted 2× just to increase my odds of pulling that card.

Shznt84

• Decks
« Respuesta #3 en: Julio 28, 2016, 11:15:08 pm »
I would suggest making this an EDH deck since you are 99% of the way there using Overlord or Hivelord as your Commander.  You can add some Artifacts to help out, Sol Ring, Obelisk of Urd, Swiftfoot Boots (to help protect your Commander).  I see you have a Changeling in there...not a huge fan in Sliver decks only because other Slivers will actually add to the greater good whereas the Changelings are usually a little more expensive to bring out and just copy what is already on the field.

jtbobcat12

• Decks
« Respuesta #4 en: Julio 28, 2016, 11:30:10 pm »
EDH might be interesting. I like the channeling because it's not only a sliver but also whatever the enemy has. So say my opponent has an elf deck with several buffs for "all elfs". That boosts their cards as well as my channeling. Just something I have in case they have an enchantment or effect that nulls my slivers, I'll have my channeling giving me a fighting chance. But that's a very rare situation but maybe usefull to have in an EDH scenario. But I'll see what cards I have that could make it an EDH.

The Legacy

• The Legacy
  • Decks
« Respuesta #5 en: Julio 29, 2016, 10:26:24 am »
If you really want to play legacy you have to change the deck.
First of all don't play 100 cards. Play 60 or maybe 61-62, but the goal should be 60.
Then you have 2 ways of playing slivers in legacy.
Counter slivers and 5 color slivers.
Counter slivers focuses on a aggro control plan with more blue, dual lands and counters. a 5 color version offers you all colors and all slivers with all kinds of different effect. You always want to play 4 muscle sliver, 4 sinew sliver and 4 predatory sliver to make your slives very big very fast.
You can bought a 5 color sliver deck for less than 500€/560$ like I did yesterday for my wife.
I created a Deck here: https://deck.tk/8D9N2Qjr
Facebook: facebook.com/neoslegacy
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7NV4hSEjRkH2EPXh2r3KBg?

Shznt84

• Decks
« Respuesta #6 en: Julio 29, 2016, 04:02:31 pm »
One of my buddies has a Reaper King EDH deck that is basically a Scarecrow and Changeling deck.  The changelings work well here because they trigger the ability to destroy damn near anything you have down.

I agree, if you are going Legacy, you will want to cut it down closer to 60 cards to get some consistency.  I would suggest either taking the best Sliver you have and try to put a five color deck together and work on mana support OR pick 2-3 colors and keep it limited.

The other option is just make both, make and EDH deck out of what you have.  They try to pair down to 60 for Legacy.  The nice thing is that the more you play it, the more you can switch out ideas in the 60 card deck since you have a bunch of other slivers that fit the mold.

The only other recommendation is try to find enchantments that buff up a creature type as it is usually harder to get rid of an enchantment rather than destroying creatures.  Or if you check Archetype of Aggression, Archetype of Imagination, Archetype of Courage and Archetype of Finality (there are a few others as well).
« Última modificación: Julio 30, 2016, 01:45:02 am por Shznt84 »

jtbobcat12

• Decks
« Respuesta #7 en: Julio 30, 2016, 01:34:47 am »
I think I'm going to make a core 60 deck for legacy and then have a 40 card "sideboard" that I can add to the core deck to get to 100 for EDH. Just need to find some cards and buffs to replace my duplicates. Thanks for all the help!!! Much appreciated!!!!