deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: wizard/ spider deck  (Letto 233 volte)

coreyJschu

• Decks
wizard/ spider deck
« il: Agosto 02, 2016, 07:34:55 am »
wizard/ spider deck
if someone wanted to give me some advice for this deck that would be great. I built this deck recently to play with some friends, im pretty new so any advice would help!!

Philippe Saner

• Decks
Re: wizard/ spider deck
« Risposta #1 il: Agosto 08, 2016, 10:14:40 pm »
Looks to me like this deck has two issues. The first is that it's 64 cards, not 60. The second is a lack of synergy.

You don't have many cards that give you a payoff for having Wizards or Spiders. You have mill cards, but not enough of them to actually win that way. You have Wizards and Spiders, but the two tribes don't really do anything to boost each other. Because of this, your cards accomplish less than they ought to.

I suggest dropping the mill and picking a narrower theme with more mechanical support. Something Delirium-based might work. If you're willing to go beyond Standard, there's plenty of good Wizard support out there. (Here's a deck of mine that might give you some ideas.) Or you could try some kind of green-black graveyard-Spider deck with Spider Spawning.

Nickadimoose

• Decks
Re: wizard/ spider deck
« Risposta #2 il: Agosto 08, 2016, 10:27:07 pm »
Yeah I have to agree with Philippe, the two sides here don't have a very effective relationship together, not enough to justify utilizing both sides at least. If you're wanting to stay in a standard environment I'd definitely pick for one or the other - wizards has potential to do some nasty damage, I'm not entirely convinced in the current standard environment that spiders can be effective right now without intensive support from other elements.

Keep going at it though, if you want spiders then damn well make those spiders work for ya, you'll just have to find the supporting tool to make your web-dreams come true.