deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: SSD (Silly Shroom Delirium) - Comments  (Lu 214 fois)

Comment Bot

• Invité
SSD (Silly Shroom Delirium) - Comments
« le: Août 12, 2016, 12:47:28 pm »
This is the comment topic for SSD (Silly Shroom Delirium).

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für SSD (Silly Shroom Delirium).

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Fozzy

• Decks
Re: SSD (Silly Shroom Delirium) - Comments
« Réponse #1 le: Août 12, 2016, 12:47:31 pm »
I really like your deck, just wondering what you would recommend to replace Hangarback Walker with once it's out of rotation?

datevan

• Decks
Re: SSD (Silly Shroom Delirium) - Comments
« Réponse #2 le: Août 12, 2016, 08:56:48 pm »
Hey, thanks! Lupine Prototype is pretty terrible by itself, but it is an artifact creature. Also, you can play it turn 2 and follow up with a turn 3 Tormented Thoughts, which is hilarious. Tormented Thoughts is also from Origins though, so a better choice might be Wild-Field Scarecrow. Wild-Field Scarecrow has a way to sacrifice itself AND puts 2 land in your hand for 2 mana. Not too shabby. Epitaph Golem is another option, but I'm not really a fan (There are better ways to pull stuff out of your graveyard). However Epitaph Golem CAN survive Languish, so there's something to be said for that.

Bottom line though, I say wait for the Kaladesh expansion to come out. I'm banking on there being more than a few decent Artifact Creatures that will provide a decent replacement for Hangarback Walker. We've got some time before Origins drops out too, don't we? I think Dragons of Tarkir is next on the chopping block.