deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: [Standard] Zombies Rise  (Lu 217 fois)

tribent

• Decks
[Standard] Zombies Rise
« le: Août 20, 2016, 05:33:10 am »
Zombies Rise

Need some advice on this deck, I think I need more ways to put cards in hand and in the grave, but not sure how to fit them in, or what cards I should add.

CardinalSilence

• You cannot change what you refuse to confront.
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] Zombies Rise
« Réponse #1 le: Août 21, 2016, 02:06:00 am »
Hey, that's a pretty unique list, I'm not sure I've ever seen that combination thrown together. I really like your original list so I'm not exactly sure how to organize my thoughts here - it's a lot of changes for sure but I think taking out cards that must survive until you untap like Forgotten Creation is incredibly dangerous. Obviously the biggest powerhouse of the deck is Haunted Dead + Prized Amalgam near the top of the curve as well as Cryptbreaker + Relentless Dead more towards the bottom - having 4 of these four cards should be a pretty big priority as they are currently far and away the strongest zombies. I would switch your planeswalkers to Liliana, the Last Hope if you can, and I know it's not a zombie but Voldaren Pariah is maybe the biggest threat you can bring to the table in your colors. Hopefully these changes will help smooth out your mana curve and improve the quality of your cards so Cryptbreaker can do more work and solve the problem that you're having of filtering cards into your hand and then later from your hand into your graveyard. The cards you have are already fine at filtering cards, but these changes should help protect them longer so you can get more value out of your engines - again the only engine I would add is more Relentless Dead and more Liliana, the Last Hope. Take a look at a similar list I threw together for you and lemme know what you think. Sorry this is sorta rambly but I hope this helps :)

//Lands
4 Choked Estuary
2 Island
2 Submerged Boneyard
4 Sunken Hollow
12 Swamp

//Spells
1 Collective Brutality
3 Dark Salvation
1 From Under the Floorboards
4 Grasp of Darkness
2 Liliana, the Last Hope