deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Helping get a beginning player a better deck  (Read 4260 times)

TheWakaEmu117

• #BringBackStorm
  • Decks
Re: Helping get a beginning player a better deck
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2016, 01:56:26 am »
I really like that combo that KuoriNick came up with and actually sounds like something I want to play. Actually I might play that it sounds like a lot of fun. My problem is that it is a little complicated and last night I almost beat him even though he had a awesome combo in his hand. I had him show he what he had and then helped him wipe my board swing for game, it was actually a pretty sweet win from behind. And Kuori is right we already have a lot of those cards not playsets of them but two or three copies of some of them. Now as for my self I might get the build he suggested to play myself. Its really spell heavy and that is something he is still a little trouble with so yeah.
Thanks for all the help guys.
I still haven't decided on which build to get my dad I think the one he has right now will be a okay temporary deck. So far its between aizbert065's build and KuoriNick's build. I showed my dad a potential build for a relentless rats and he looked at the price and said you know what I think madness will be fine. But if anyone has any other suggestions I'm all ears.
I can't even read

aizbert065

• Decks
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2016, 02:18:25 pm »
i know your father likes a lot rentless rats, but if someone plays cards as infinite obliteration or thoughtseize + surgical extraction or maelstrom pulse you're dead before starting to play.

my list is just to be played with friends because it has no format (yes legacy, but really not suggestable to have a legacy tournament with a madness deck), while KuoriNick's one is to play if you want to have some standard tournament. so build the deck following where you want to play it.

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2016, 12:06:55 am »
I'm happy it all worked out for you and your dad. Now that he has interest and enjoys playing. Building and playing the decks is a great way to spend family time with your father
A legend in my own mind or so what the voices keep telling me

TheWakaEmu117

• #BringBackStorm
  • Decks
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2016, 12:15:58 am »
Thanks for all the help guys I really appreciate it :). Once I have the final build constructed I will post for you guys to check out!
I can't even read

TheWakaEmu117

• #BringBackStorm
  • Decks
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2016, 10:03:10 pm »
Hey guys, I got my final build finished to day and posted it here http://deckstats.net/decks/61302/561293-red-black-madness-vampires-
check it out, I also put in the deck review forum let me know what you guys think.

Thanks for all the help
I can't even read

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2016, 10:24:20 pm »
I like this madness move myself.. paying 2 instead of 5 Alchemist's Greeting. Looks like the deck would work well as a good budget deck :)
A legend in my own mind or so what the voices keep telling me

aizbert065

• Decks
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2016, 12:31:53 am »
yes this deck sounds nice, but i think it could be bettered. anyway the format it's standard, you can play this deck at your local store in a "standard tournament". my local store has standard tournaments every week