deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: Can Jesaki Tokens EDH be a thing?  (Gelesen 661 mal)

TheWakaEmu117

• #BringBackStorm
  • Decks
Can Jesaki Tokens EDH be a thing?
« am: September 23, 2016, 04:57:19 Nachmittag »
So I have been trying to build an EDH deck right and I want to play jesaki because I love controlling the board while being aggressive. But the normal Jesaki EDH deck is just Narset, Enlightened master as commander and then only spells and planeswalkers. But I love the idea of having young pyromancer on the field and then flipping into Raise the Alarm and Captain's call and just putting 5 tokens down for no mana. But I feel like this isn't good because I'm not gonna be able to do this consistently. The normal color for tokens is Naya but I want to also have the huge Blue card draw power so I'm in a weird spot. What should I do? I feel like this could be thing but I can't find it. I don't want to do 4 colors because that's more complicated and to clunky any suggestions? Also there could be awesome stuff for this Idea in Kaladesh so yea.
I can't even read

Jabilac

• Decks
Re: Can Jesaki Tokens EDH be a thing?
« Antwort #1 am: September 23, 2016, 06:53:04 Nachmittag »
It would be an interesting deck to say the least.  White and Red both have access to some great token producers.  Spectral Procession, Midnight Haunting, Mogg War Marshal, Krenko's Command, Hordeling Outburst, Dragon Fodder, Krenko, Mob Boss, Oath of Gideon, Blade Splicer, Master Splicer, Retreat to Emeria, Twilight Drover, Sandsteppe Outcast, Hangarback Walker, Gideon's Phalanx, Kjeldoran Outpost, Precursor Golem, Deploy to the Front, all those new Fabricate creatures from Kaladesh, and the list goes on and on.  You could even start adding things like Spirit Bonds, Rise of the Hobgoblins, Overburden, Impact Tremors, Intangible Virtue, Leyline of the Meek, Glorious Anthem, Honor of the Pure, Hour of Reckoning.  Then you can start adding Planeswalkers like Nahiri, the Lithomancer, Elspeth Tirel, Elspeth, Knight-Errant, Elspeth, Sun's Champion, Gideon Ally of Zendikar, Ajani Goldmane, and Ajani, Caller of the Pride, Saheeli Rai.  Throw in some of the better White/Blue/Red creatures and some artifacts and I think you might have a fun deck.

Just my 2 cents :)

TheWakaEmu117

• #BringBackStorm
  • Decks
« Antwort #2 am: September 24, 2016, 01:48:20 Vormittag »
Thanks for giving me a starting point I like the sound of it and if I run more spells Monastery Mentor and Young pyromancer would also be great, As for commanders Jesaki is normally commanded by Narset Enlightened Master but if I'm running more creatures then I probably want someone else right.
I can't even read

KouriNick

• So Say We All
  • Decks
« Antwort #3 am: September 29, 2016, 06:51:16 Nachmittag »
Hi!

If the plan is tokens and control, you could try Mardu over Jeskai. you still have access to all the great Red and White cards people have suggested, and you also get Lingering Souls, Bitterblossom, Call the Bloodline, Dark Salvation,Din of the Fireherd, Empty the Pits, Endless Ranks of the Dead, From Under the Floorboards, Grave Titan, Kalitas, Traitor of Ghet, Mardu Charm, Crackling Doom, Sorin, Solemn Visitor, Grave Pact, Army of the Damned, Vault of the Archangel, and Zealous Persecution.

You can also replace the card draw you had from blue with black card draw, like Painful Truths, Read the Bones, Phyrexian Arena, and others of that sort.

Queen Marchesa would probably be the best commander for this style as she give card advantage and can make tokens on her own.

I know it would be a big change, but it's something to think about. Good luck!
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.