deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Plants vs. Zombies - Comments  (Read 245 times)

Comment Bot

Plants vs. Zombies - Comments
« on: September 27, 2016, 03:44:21 am »
This is the comment topic for Plants vs. Zombies.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Plants vs. Zombies.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Dave274

• Decks
Re: Plants vs. Zombies - Comments
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 03:44:25 am »
I've been working on a very similar idea, and i've find out that this deck is made for noose constrictor, which works really well with from under the floorboards and that sorcery with madness (madness cost 2B) which let you put 2 zombie tokens. With the Snake, Cryptbreaker and returning haunted dead, you have very solid discard outlets to trigger all your token makers.

Good luck with that too.

jhota

• Decks
Re: Plants vs. Zombies - Comments
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2016, 06:19:57 pm »
I looked at adding more/better Madness triggers, but decided not to. The deck was fun to play as it was, and fairly effective. Sadly, I don't think it's going to work well in the new R/W vehicles environment post-rotation.