deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: [EDH] Which is a better commander? (White)  (Lida 299 vezes)

Pantherocker

• Decks
[EDH] Which is a better commander? (White)
« em: Outubro 04, 2016, 10:55:18 pm »
I will not force anyone to look at my deck (mostly because I didn't take the time to put it up on the internet) but my two choices are Michiko Konda, Truth Seeker or Oyobi, Who Split the Heavens to be the commander.

Michiko Konda: Whenever a source an opponent controls deals damage to you, that player sacrifices a permanent.
Oyobi: Whenever you play a Spirit or Arcane spell, put a 3/3 white Spirit creature token with flying into play.

I don't have enough spirit and arcane cards to fill the rest of the deck but I think I managed around 40.

Michiko would give my opponents a tough time damaging me, but Oyobi would populate the playing field and make the game go faster and me stronger. I just can't decide. Help me pick one. If you want more details about my deck just ask and feel free to give advice as to how I should build around these cards.

crimsonking

• Decks
Re: [EDH] Which is a better commander? (White)
« Responder #1 em: Outubro 05, 2016, 06:21:34 pm »
I would personally prefer Oyobi, Who Split the Heavens because it would interact well with a card I'm trying to build a deck around since a while: Tallowisp.
Also, you could build nice recursions with Angel of Flight Alabaster.
Michiko Konda, Truth Seeker has a strong ability but is only 2/2 and will die often.
Besides that, she will only allow for a pillow fort deck, which I personally find quite boring.

Pantherocker

• Decks
« Responder #2 em: Outubro 06, 2016, 12:24:55 am »
Ooh,  if only I had Angel of Flight Alabaster. That would go nicely. Thanks for your opinion and additions! I think Oyobi, Who Split the Heavens is the card I was leaning towards anyway.

Chronologist

• Decks
« Responder #3 em: Outubro 06, 2016, 12:28:52 am »
I say the very best white commander is Avacyn, Angel of Hope.

But you'd need white exile enchantment cards to protect her from being snagged.

Pantherocker

• Decks
« Responder #4 em: Outubro 06, 2016, 12:38:07 am »
I don't own Avacyn, Angel of Hope.   :-\