deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: [EDH / Commander] The Mimeoplasm  (Letto 173 volte)

Dark Templar

• Decks
[EDH / Commander] The Mimeoplasm
« il: Ottobre 24, 2016, 01:36:47 am »

crimsonking

• Decks
Re: [EDH / Commander] The Mimeoplasm
« Risposta #1 il: Ottobre 24, 2016, 10:13:04 am »
I don't have a Mimeoplasm deck, so I can easily be wrong, but if you choose to play Green Sun's Zenith you should add Dryad Arbor and Bloom Tender (Birds of Paradise are already there).
Tender gives you a lot of mana and Arbor could be always sacrified to Victimize.
I would prefer Swan Song to Counterspell because you won't have 2 blue mana open that often, especially when comboing off.
As for the lands, I prefer Underground River to Choked Estuary (and Llanowar Wastes and Yavimaya Coast to Twilight Mire and Flooded Grove) as I personally rank pain lands after duals and shock-lands but before check-lands and hybrid-lands.
Also, if you play Life from the Loam I will recommend you the cycling lands from Onslaught and, as you're already playing several tapped lands, I would try Amulet of Vigor, although it's better in decks with more ramp.
Another good card with Loam is Oona's Grace.
At first it's a bit costy, but it turns all your lands into cycling cards, giving you a lot of value.
I used to play Trade Routes but ended up with Grace because it gives a card since the first cast and it's never dead, even when you happen to throw it to the bin.
« Ultima modifica: Ottobre 24, 2016, 02:48:00 pm da crimsonking »