deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] UW control modern  (Read 293 times)

ImYourSenpai

• Decks
[Modern] UW control modern
« on: December 30, 2016, 04:50:46 pm »
UW control modern

Counter this, counter that. Concede for the opponent.

falconblade123

• Decks
Re: UW control modern - Comments
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 07:42:28 pm »
You aren't playing enough control cards. Remand and Mana Leak are both a must, as well is Path to Exile for spot removal. I do like that you use Supreme Verdict, but it might be necessary to add another copy or two. Also, I suggest that you cut green, unless you're willing to modify your mana base to more sufficiently provide all three of your colors using fetch and shocklands. Even if you do cut green, I would suggest using fetch and shocklands, Flooded Strand and Hallowed Fountain, respectively. Along the line of creatures you aren't doing so well either. Snapcaster Mage is great in UW Control, and so is Wall of Omens. Also, Restoration Angel appears in many UW Control lists. If you are looking to have a unique list you might want to use a few copies of Reflector Mage. Some overall issues with your deck include using too many one of spells, as well as using the wrong ones. I hope my suggestions help you out. Good luck, and happy deck building.
I like Magic. Modern is the best format. Restore Balance is the best deck in Modern.

God Bless The USA