deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: Sidedeck specification  (Lida 1384 vezes)

ASyD

• Decks
Sidedeck specification
« em: Fevereiro 22, 2013, 12:42:22 pm »
Hello,

what a sweet service your deckbuilder is... I have to thank you for this.
As a beginner looking to build his first own deck (I play with my friends cards he loaned to me) - this is really The Thing.

Anyway - as usually for a beginner my deck is a bit exploded on cards count.
I have trimmed it down considerably, but its still not down to a desired size.

I would put some cards into a sidedeck as they make sense against certain opponents and I dont want to remove them from the deck permanently (in order to keep track of them).

So - my question: is there a way to specify a subset of the cards in deck that Id like to go into a sidedeck?

Also - is there a way to specify 'sections' of a deck?

Example:
--CREATURES
2 xxx
3 zzz
1 ccc

--INSTANT
3 hhh
4 ddd

etc.

Nils

• Decks
Re: Sidedeck specification
« Responder #1 em: Fevereiro 23, 2013, 09:50:27 pm »
Hi! I'm glad to hear that you enjoy our deckbuilder! :)

I think what you are talking about is a Sideboard, which is a list of (usually) 15 cards that you can exchange with the cards in your deck at tournaments. If this is what you mean, you can just check the box under "SB" for a specific card in the deckbuilder. Adding specific sections is currently not possible in the deckbuilder, but this is something I am planning to add.

Until then, you can click the "Switch to normal deck editor" under the big Analyze Deck button to switch to the normal deck editing mode. There, you can then define sections headings by writing //Creatures, //Instant and so on!

ASyD

• Decks
« Responder #2 em: Fevereiro 27, 2013, 10:49:09 am »
Thanks a lot.

Incidentally I JUST found out about the // syntax for making the sections.

I didnt know about the sideboard (sorry I though it was called a 'sidedeck') specification though. Thanks again. great job
« Última modificação: Fevereiro 27, 2013, 10:52:29 am por ASyD »

AeroSigma

• Decks
« Responder #3 em: Março 29, 2013, 06:44:24 pm »
Just as an FYI ASyD, the rule is that the Sideboard is ALWAYS 15 cards (or 0 cards.)  If you're just playing casually, many play-groups don't pay much attention to sideboarding rules (i.e. size of sideboard, when to swap cards out, etc.) or even necessarily use sideboarding during a match, but if you ever do a sanctioned event (Friday Night Magic, for example) you'll have to include exactly 15 cards in your sideboard if you have one.