deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: The more I attack, the more powerful I am. +1/+1 G counters - Comments  (Read 654 times)

Comment Bot

This is the comment topic for The more I attack, the more powerful I am. +1/+1 G counters.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für The more I attack, the more powerful I am. +1/+1 G counters.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Phil the Philosopher

• Greatness, at any cost.
  • Decks

xXTommyDarkoxX

• Decks
Re: The more I attack, the more powerful I am. +1/+1 G counters - Comments
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2017, 08:31:44 am »
I had a similar deck idea using Managorger Hydra

I'd probably run only 2 Slitherhead, 3 at max, since you don't have a sac outlet to place them in the gy, would have to rely on blocking or getting blocked which is inefficient imo. Possibly adding in a Young Wolf or strangleroot geist. 2 for 1 with Lure seems too much for too little. Even adding a "fight" card such as epic confrontation or prey upon would help getting creatures into the gy.

Here are some adjustments I would make to make it strictly a counter deck-

-2 Fairgrounds Trumpeter
-3 Hunger of the howlpack
-4 Lure
-3 Rot Shambler
-2 Slitherhead
-4 Nature's Spiral

+4 Managorger Hydra
+2 Experiment One
+4 Avatar of the resolute
+2 Inspiring Call
+2 Mutant's Prey
+2 Salt Road Quartermasters
+2 Nissa, voice of zendikar

« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 09:10:15 am by xXTommyDarkoxX »

ninjabredman

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 08:38:15 am »
i had a similar deck to this and it's great to have big pumped creatures but as you play you will realize you really really need trample in the deck :)

ninjabredman

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2017, 08:40:19 am »
khalonian hydra will fit this deck's theme of attacking and getting stronger, with trample

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2017, 06:31:53 pm »
Your deck was selected as our DeckStats.net deck of the week this week! Congratulations! :)

Muscade

• Decks
Very nice deck !

I was wondering about the Servant of the Scale counters transferred to an unblocked creature to deal damage to the player in the same combat phase : is it legal ? Since all combat damage is dealt simultaneously, I thought the target creature would get the counters after the combat damage step.