deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: [Standard] Khaladesh/Aether Vehicles Become Monsters  (Leído 439 veces)

cawdor01

• Decks
[Standard] Khaladesh/Aether Vehicles Become Monsters
« en: Febrero 06, 2017, 04:34:46 pm »
Khaladesh/Aether Vehicles Become Monsters

Using Consulate Dreadnought, Fleetwheel Cruiser & Start Your Engines as the core, augmented by other vehciles and Siege & Aerieal Modification. The use of Shock, Hungry Flames and Indomitable Creativity counter any "Token Decks"

Sol-Bara11

• The Shifting Wastes are alive.
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] Khaladesh/Aether Vehicles Become Monsters
« Respuesta #1 en: Febrero 06, 2017, 06:18:37 pm »
This is an amazing deck, and lots of Vehicles, I love it!!! ;D If you want more power, though, go Mardu(R/W/B) and plug in four Weldfast Engineer's, so you make some magnificent destruction with your vehicles.  :)

If you want some more board control, use Boiling Earth, and you could also get EVEN MORE creatures that way, if you have enough mana for it. :)

You might want Skysoverign, Consulate Flagship in there as well.  You might have it in the deck already, and if you do, I apologize.Heart of Kiran is best with planeswalkers, so I don't know if it is best in this deck.  Mobile Garrison would be a better option since it untaps one of your attacking creatures/artifacts when it itself attacks.

If this deck runs on Start your Engines, you need to be able to retrieve them from your graveyard after you use all of them.  One way to do this, and in my opinion the best and most fun, is using Perpetual Timepiece.  If you read it, you will understand why. :D Just make sure to get as much of them as possible.

That's all of the tweaks I can think of at the moment.  And be advised that these are ONLY suggestions. :) This deck is yours, and you are the only person that can change this deck, and only when you feel like it needs to be changed, not just because some stranger told you to. :) I wish you tons of luck and enjoyment in using this deck!!! ;D

cawdor01

• Decks
« Respuesta #2 en: Febrero 06, 2017, 06:29:05 pm »
Thanks for the critique, I will do my research based on your imputs .... thanks

DelverMage

• Decks
Re: Khaladesh/Aether Vehicles Become Monsters - Comments
« Respuesta #3 en: Febrero 06, 2017, 06:42:24 pm »
Your basic mana ratio should be 11 Mountains and 4 Plains, or even 12 and 3 respectively.

Also, the deck is a little mana light considering the average cost of your spells.  The full 40% mana ratio would be more consistent.

Just my two cents worth.....

cawdor01

• Decks
« Respuesta #4 en: Febrero 06, 2017, 07:33:50 pm »
SO you are stating I should have 24 land in may deack .... the 6 encahnted lands I have and 18 basic with a ratio of say 11 Mountains and 5 Plains?

DelverMage

• Decks
« Respuesta #5 en: Febrero 06, 2017, 10:38:35 pm »
SO you are stating I should have 24 land in may deack .... the 6 encahnted lands I have and 18 basic with a ratio of say 11 Mountains and 5 Plains?

That would be good.  Give it a try, to see if helps with consistency.  If you find it flooding, drop one land......

Earth2Fire

• Decks
« Respuesta #6 en: Febrero 07, 2017, 03:06:57 am »
Seems like a really fun deck!

I would definitely consider taking out Aethersphere Harverster and Indomitable Creativity. I think Peacewalker Colossus is a better option than Harvester. Needle Spires would be an interesting option. Turn your land into a creature to crew your vehicles. In any case its better than Stone Quarry.

Heart of Kiran is great if you plan on using Gideon, Ally of Zendikar. I believe thats the combo.

NevanPTF

• Decks
« Respuesta #7 en: Febrero 07, 2017, 02:31:23 pm »
I really like this deck! It's not that expensive either, w/o Heart of Kiran that is.

I'll add this one to my list and I might give it a go based on the suggestions from everyone!