deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: Elf Tokens - Comments  (Leído 302 veces)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
Elf Tokens - Comments
« en: Febrero 21, 2017, 12:19:17 pm »
This is the comment topic for Elf Tokens.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Elf Tokens.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

sbroec01

• Decks
Re: Elf Tokens - Comments
« Respuesta #1 en: Febrero 21, 2017, 12:19:21 pm »
Like the deck - shame that Doubling Season is quite expensive - but Parallel Lives would be a great alternative to combine with Elvish Promenade (or Hunting Triad - which would be a great card to combine with Doubling Season?)
I also have a few Elf decks - and will consider Seedborn Muse now - even though not an Elf :). Yeva, Nature's Herald could come in nicely here.

Have you considered (esp as you are including 4 Immaculate Magistrates) to have Joraga Warcaller and/or Cultivator of Blades? (the idea came when seeing you have Overwhelming Stampede in the deck... Warcaller and Cultivator of course don't give you Trample..)

Anyway - thanks - your deck sparked some ideas :)

antics12

• Decks
« Respuesta #2 en: Febrero 21, 2017, 08:11:54 pm »
Yeah doubling season is a lot. I had one laying around with no place to put it for the moment so I decided to include it here.
I do really like parallel lives though, I'll probably end up adding 3x or 2x of those in there because doubling tokens is so strong here.

I'd never seen Hunting Triad before, could be good but I'm not sure what I'd swap it in for.

I Really Like Yeva, Nature's Herald though. I'll probably pick a couple up to use here.
There's another card like Seedborn *Muse Prophet of Kruphix) that gives flash which I was considering using here but not having to include mana goons makes Yeva a much better choice, I think.

I like Warcaller, I have one that I was considering including, but he ends up requiring a lot of mana to really be all that useful.
Because of this I decided to include him only when I play this deck as legacy and play cards like Priest of Titania.
Though I suppose I'll have Elvish Archdruid to fill that role in the Modern set. Hmm.
I excluded him before adding doubling season too so maybe I'll put him in now. Will have to play a few test games and see how much utility I can get from him.

Thanks for the feedback! Got some more to work with now.

sbroec01

• Decks
« Respuesta #3 en: Febrero 22, 2017, 10:30:07 am »
You can pile counters onto Joraga Warcaller using Immaculate Magistrate...
I use Oran-Rief, the Vastwood as additional source for counters - even though it does slow down the deck somehwat. In addition Bramblewood Paragon, if already on the battlefield would give Warriors such as Warcaller an additional counter. (all of which your Doubling Season would multiply by two of course :))

antics12

• Decks
« Respuesta #4 en: Febrero 23, 2017, 09:25:46 pm »
Oh right, I didn't even consider being able to use Immaculate Magistrate with Joraga. That's so OP lol. For sure going to add at least two in.

I like that Branblewood Paragon gives trample but I don't think I can really justify taking anything out for them.