deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: [Casual] Kidnapping Vampires by brosmans  (Gelesen 821 mal)

brosmans

• Kinda specialize in building decent budget decks.
  • Decks
[Casual] Kidnapping Vampires by brosmans
« am: März 10, 2017, 09:10:16 Vormittag »
Kidnapping Vampires by brosmans

Use cards like act of treason to steal your stuff and sacrifice it to build my vampires to ridiculous levels. Cheap build.
BEEFCAT45

Traius

• Decks
Re: Kidnapping Vampires by brosmans - Comments
« Antwort #1 am: März 10, 2017, 12:12:11 Nachmittag »
Your deck doesn't have any good sac outlets other than bloodflow connoisseur. They all cost mana (and worse, 2 or more mana), making all the takeover plays very late.

What about cards like Carrion Feeder, Viscera Seer, Bloodthrone Vampires or Nantuko Husk in creatures, or Phyrexian Altar or Ashnod's Altar in artifacts (that might also add to your tempo)? Or there is Defiant Salvager, whose drawback compared to bloodflow is moot, since all takeover cards are sorceries anyway, but starts with one more power and toughness, or falkenreath torturer who is a strictly better version of bloodflow.

There are a bunch of other less-often-used creatures too if you prefer something more hipster, like Blighted Shaman, or Brine Shaman, or in artifacts Altar of Dementia. If one wanted to get more expensive ($, not mana), Phyrexian tower or Diamond Valley. If one wanted to go weirder/less used Burnt Offering, Sacrifice, Culling the Weak, Cabal Therapy, Dredge, Accursed Centaur, Kjeldoran Dead or Bone Splinters, would all at least be only 1 mana plays (which either add more mana, more cards, very competitive 1 drops, force opponent to discard, or kill opposing creatures).

Or there is always Birthing Pods, which, while costing 1 mana and 2 life, would put a permanent creature on your board afterwards.

Traius

• Decks
« Antwort #2 am: März 10, 2017, 12:13:01 Nachmittag »
Birhting Pod. It isn't plural.

Traius

• Decks
« Antwort #3 am: März 10, 2017, 12:13:43 Nachmittag »
Arg. It also isn't misspelled. Birthing Pod.

Traius

• Decks
« Antwort #4 am: März 10, 2017, 12:15:57 Nachmittag »
Also, Kalitas doesn't work so well, because your opponent doesn't control the creature when you take it over. You do.

brosmans

• Decks
« Antwort #5 am: März 10, 2017, 06:36:09 Nachmittag »
while i do enjoy ur input and knowledge of cards, I built this on the fly with the fact in mind that i might adjust later, just wanted the base laid out. personally at the moment i don't have any real issues with it. kalitas is there for when i can't take anything so i just swing with larger than normal vampires and then sack the zombie produced if the opponent blocks. i do appreciate you taking time out though to throw some cards out there.
BEEFCAT45

brosmans

• Decks
« Antwort #6 am: März 10, 2017, 06:39:54 Nachmittag »
I will likely add an Olivia Voldaren.

BEEFCAT45