deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: Woodlurker Midrange  (Lu 163 fois)

Darilack

• Decks
Woodlurker Midrange
« le: Mars 11, 2017, 10:32:26 pm »
https://deckstats.net/decks/64354/605864-woodlurker-midrange/

I'm working on a Golgari Midrange deck, this is the list so far. What do you guys think? What can i add/remove from the deck? Thanks in advance

KouriNick

• So Say We All
  • Decks
Re: Woodlurker Midrange
« Réponse #1 le: Mars 14, 2017, 09:27:01 pm »
Hello!
The sweet thing about Golgari is how flexible it is, and how many different directions it can go. What I like about your list is the emphasis on spells that are both green and black.

If budget isn't a concern, then Grim Flayer and Mealstrom Pulse are incredible. Flayer lets you smooth out your draws for the next few turns, and feeds it's own Delirium. Pulse is incredible against tokens and any pesky permanent you can think of.

Some other great options that aren't quite so expensive are Pharika, God of Affliction and Putrify (over Go for the Throat). Pharika is pretty amazing here as your devotion will be so high so often it will basically always be an indestructible 5/5 for 3. It also lets you eat dead creatures to make more guys (3/3 snakes with a Liege in play). Finally, Putrify is just powerful removal that is unconditional removal at instant speed. I could see keeping Go for the Throat for speed, but that's what Abrupt Decay is for. Plus, Putrify triggers Mimic

Hope this gives you some ideas. good luck! :)
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.