deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: Hey everyone, what do you think of this?  (Gelesen 237 mal)

RealMrKyle

• Twang. You're dead.
  • Decks
Hey everyone, what do you think of this?
« am: März 15, 2017, 12:17:13 Vormittag »
https://deckstats.net/decks/83622/688504-mono-white-knights-v2-knight-t

I'm open to any and all suggestions.  If you like it, feel free to let me know.  Thanks!

KouriNick

• So Say We All
  • Decks
Re: Hey everyone, what do you think of this?
« Antwort #1 am: März 15, 2017, 12:29:51 Vormittag »
Hey, Sweet Knight tribal deck! The deck seems really solid and very able to beat down hard and fast. I imagine the hardest pre-sideboard matchups will be against combo decks, but I doubt there's much that can be done to sure those up in knight tribal.

You seems to have all the best knights, and the only ones I can think of that might be good here are Kinsbaile Cavalier (as a 1 of top end), Accorder Paladin (to get extra damage through), and Leonin Skyhunter (just to have some evasive threats).

As for the sideboard, Leyline of Sanctity seems strictly better than Ivory Mask (though it makes perfect sense if it's a budget consideration). Having some graveyard hate in your board would probably helpa  lot too, something like Rest in Peace or Relic of Progenitus. They're good against Dredge (still floating around), any deck with Snapcaster Mage, and any deck with Tarmagoyf.

Hope this gives you some ideas. Good luck! :)
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

RealMrKyle

• Twang. You're dead.
  • Decks
« Antwort #2 am: März 15, 2017, 12:36:35 Vormittag »
Hey thanks for the feedback!  Those are all great choices and I'll definitely put them into consideration.  Leyline and relic were oversights but I can definitely see their usefulness. :D

Ynfinity

• Decks
« Antwort #3 am: März 15, 2017, 02:37:05 Vormittag »
This deck does seem pretty good.

As Kouri has mentioned, Kinsbaile Cavalier, Accorder Paladin and Leonin Skyhunter would be good additions. And I might just be biased, but having only 1 Pentarch Paladin seems slightly useless to me.

The sideboard is solid as well, and as Kouri has once again mentioned, Leyline of Sanctity is much better than Ivory Mask. However, though Rest in Peace is a good card, I'm more prone to Grafdigger's Cage. Might not be as useful against Tarmagoyf, but when's the last time you played against one of those?
Remember this; The first attack is always a bait. It's a basic thing to attack with the second move.