deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: white affinity - Comments  (Letto 223 volte)

Comment Bot

• Visitatore
white affinity - Comments
« il: Marzo 28, 2017, 10:08:02 pm »
This is the comment topic for white affinity.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für white affinity.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

mick-red

• Decks
Re: white affinity - Comments
« Risposta #1 il: Marzo 28, 2017, 10:08:07 pm »
any ideas for the sideboard ? (or main deck as well)

KouriNick

• So Say We All
  • Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Marzo 28, 2017, 10:33:53 pm »
Rest In Peace or Relic of Progenitus are always nice anti-graveyard options. Pithing needle is nice for plainswalkers. Disenchant is nice anti-affinity / lantern / random enchantments.

One thing to consider though, 14 lands is rwally small... even the fastest affinity lists generally run 17, and they have a playset of mox opal as well. Could be worth adding 3-4 more land. Maybe Blinkmoth Nexus (as a cheap alternative to Inkmoth Nexus)? Just something to think about
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

mick-red

• Decks
« Risposta #3 il: Marzo 29, 2017, 08:31:49 pm »
thanks for your suggestion, i think 2 more lands are ok but more could be a problem because i have a lot of cheap cards and the only heavy card is tempered steel which is my winning condition.

THEpuy

• Decks
« Risposta #4 il: Marzo 30, 2017, 04:11:38 pm »
I love this concept. Tempered steel and dispatch are highly underrated. However, lupine prototype doesn't seem like a good idea, and you have two many one-drop white aggro people. You need some sort of tall finisher. 4th plating perhaps?

mick-red

• Decks
« Risposta #5 il: Marzo 30, 2017, 06:41:10 pm »
lupine prototype at the moment is only a test because it seems a good card but sometimes is like don't have it on the battlefield so i would probably change that card with something else. however about the plating i have always thought that it is a very good card in affinity, but is as good as weak because it costs 2 and you need to equip a creature but if the opponent remove the creature targeted with cranial plating in theory you lose a mana for nothing. for these reasons i decided to play 3 copies instead of 4 and i prefered to play 1 more creature instead of the 4th cranial plating.