deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: [Casual] Dimir mill deck HELP!  (Letto 490 volte)

Eazyzcore

• Decks
[Casual] Dimir mill deck HELP!
« il: Aprile 22, 2014, 04:34:56 pm »
Dimir mill deck

This is sort of the skeleton of the deck. I'm on a very low budget and can't afford all the big guys. A friend of mine has a lot of dimir cards which he's willing to trade to me, so I'm definitely thinking some more AB's at first hand, but what else should I be looking for?

Drunk Cynic

• Abusing the Terrible and Neglected
  • Decks
Re: [Casual] Dimir mill deck HELP!
« Risposta #1 il: Aprile 22, 2014, 07:57:17 pm »
Looking at it from the Standard environment, Phena Leads Defense and Unblocked Madness spring to mind, but only because they're from my mind.

The side note of mill is being able to control the board, which will mainly depend on what you're facing in your meta. Bulk creatures calls for kill, while Hexproof will need some indirect answers. Further, a big focus is to maximize the amount of mill you get per mana cost.

As it stands, you have a fist full of mill, and are short on control. Wall of Frost is my work horse for convincing creatures to leave me alone. Vice listing the multitude of possible answers, consider what you have.
Perpetual Johnny. Interactions and originality are preferable to winning, though winning doesn't hurt.
If I throw statistics at you, they likely came from:
http://stattrek.com/online-calculator/hypergeometric.aspx

Eazyzcore

• Decks
Re: [Casual] Dimir mill deck HELP!
« Risposta #2 il: Aprile 23, 2014, 12:02:29 am »
Thanks a lot! What I'm really considering at the moment, is firstly a few more Consuming Aberration s and maybe Desecration Demon or Sewer Nemesis. Of course, Jace, Memory Adept would be ideal, thing is though, that he's pretty expensive, and since I'm on a low budget, I don't know about that. Also some Jace's Phantasm s would be nice. I don't really know about the unblockable creature + Paranoid Delusions - considering that too! So I really have some different ways to move about. Gonna do some trading back and forth in a couple of weeks, and eventually, I'll manage to update it a bit :)
« Ultima modifica: Aprile 23, 2014, 12:04:26 am da Eazyzcore »