deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Zombie Tokens  (Read 119 times)

tribent

• Decks
[Standard] Zombie Tokens
« on: May 08, 2017, 12:32:45 am »
Zombie Tokens

Black and white zombie tokens
Looking for advice on how to make this playable.
The idea is to put out zombie tokens, and boost them up any way I can.

ofmidnightskies

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Zombie Tokens
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 04:11:20 am »
I'd think Fatal Push would be a bit better than Time to Reflect, since you've got to bait them into the exile with Time to Reflect.  If they've got something with an effect helping them that you want to remove you wouldn't be able to unless they play into your plan.  Scarab Feast in your sideboard would let you exile something once you've removed it if it's something they can recur that would be a real problem. 

Never // Return would fit here well.  Planeswalker removal, gy hate for recursion, AND it will give you a zombie :D  two if you have your enchantment out. 

I have a feeling 4x Liliana's Mastery would help you much more than keeping the 2x From Under the Floorboards

Dread Wanderer and Collective Brutality would be thing's I'd consider here as well.  Controlling their hand can be important.  Transgress the Mind being in the sideboard should be a consideration as well in my opinion. 
What do you know of the grave? I have stood upon the threshold of death and glimpsed what lies on the other side. Do you know what waits there? Darkness. Nothing more. Think on that, as the light fades from your eyes.