deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: mono red agro - Comments  (Lu 153 fois)

Comment Bot

• Invité
mono red agro - Comments
« le: Mai 11, 2017, 05:38:46 pm »
mono red agro

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

datevan

• Decks
Re: mono red agro - Comments
« Réponse #1 le: Mai 11, 2017, 05:38:51 pm »
Great RDW for standard. I really like Harsh Mentor as a sideboard, maybe even a mainboard 1-2 of. Fling may have an opportunity to shine with your Soul-Scar Mage and Bloodrage Brawler in the mix. If you do decide to go that route, Consuming Fevor becomes really good, as does Lathnu Hellion. You have a plenty of discard which gives you plenty of madness triggers for Fiery Temper, but maybe consider replacing two tormenting voice with two Key to the City. That would allow you to play Fiery Temper on their turn for 1 mana, allows you to prevent a block, and gives you a source of continuous draw if their plan is to stall you out.

Thermo-Alchemist is great, but it really shines if you're mainly playing burn spells and only a few creatures (something to consider depending on how heavy removal is in your meta). If you do go mainly spells, Dynavolt Tower, Harnessed Lightning, Lathnu Hellion, and 1-2 Bedlam Reveler are good choices to compliment it.

Having two Hanweir Battlements I understand since you're running four Hanweir Garrison, but I've often found more than one Geier Reach Sanitarium to be a nuisance since it's legendary, requires you to tap and pay 2 to loot 1, and only provides colorless mana. Overall I see 4 colorless to be a bit much when you're only running 20 lands, but 20 is of course perfect for your curve. That's just my preference so if you're comfortable with it then rock on.

I know Insult // Injury looks pretty conditional, but I've been playing it and I'm in love. If you do ever consider sideboarding it, Glorious End looks very interesting and will really throw people off their game if it's a close matchup. Sweltering Suns is another great sideboard choice for removal, as is Galvanic Bombardment. Magma Spray is good against a lot of embalm/reanimate effects, so that's something to think about, too.

A solid deck overall, though. Good luck, have fun, and give 'em hell!