deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: [Casual] Eldrazi Surprise  (Leído 341 veces)

Jason33w

• Decks
[Casual] Eldrazi Surprise
« en: Mayo 26, 2017, 02:53:28 am »
Casual Eldrazi Surprise

I'm pretty new to MTG (2 years) but I love it!  I'm very open to suggestions on tweaks and sideboards.  I've never played at a FNM or tournament. Not confident yet. I play with family and we have a great time.

This deck was build from boosters/bundles/fat packs only. I've never purchased individual cards. I'm thinking of buying a few more oblivion sowers and something to keep annihilation up early.  I like taking cards from my wife. It really frustrates her, haha.

Philippe Saner

• Decks
Re: [Casual] Eldrazi Surprise
« Respuesta #1 en: Mayo 26, 2017, 06:54:29 am »
One small tip about posting to a forum like this one: sort your deck. It makes it much easier to read, and it hardly takes any time at all. I did it here, just to get a better look at your deck.

//Lands

1 Blighted Woodland
2 Crumbling Vestige
2 Mirrorpool
1 Ancient Tomb
1 Fertile Thicket
1 Eldrazi Temple
1 Holdout Settlement
1 Unknown Shores
4 Wastes
10 Forest

//Creatures

4 Blisterpod
2 Lifespring Druid
1 Undergrowth Champion
4 Eyeless Watcher
4 Warden of Geometries
2 Kozilek's Channeler
1 Oblivion Sower
2 Brood Monitor
1 Bane of Bala Ged
1 Ulamog's Crusher
1 Artisan of Kozilek
1 Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger
1 Desolation Twin

//Other spells

3 Swell of Growth
1 Cryptolith Rite
3 Warping Wail
1 Natural Connection
2 Hedron Archive
1 Zendikar Resurgent

Anyway, the deck looks decent. The only card choice I dislike is Swell of Growth. You don't really need the +2/+2 very badly, and extra land drops are a poor subsitute for actual mana sources.

If and when you start buying singles, you'll find it easy to upgrade the deck massively. There are plenty of quick and easy substitutions that could really improve the deck, like Elvish Mystic for Lifespring Druid, Rampant Growth for Natural Connection, Rogue's Passage for Holdout Settlement, Sea Gate Wreckage for Unknown Shores, and so on.

Oh, and one other thing. A few more Forests might be useful. Being pinched on green early is pretty bad; much worse than being pinched on colourless.
« Última modificación: Mayo 26, 2017, 06:56:33 am por Philippe Saner »

entropize

• Decks
Re: [Casual] Eldrazi Surprise
« Respuesta #2 en: Mayo 26, 2017, 12:07:10 pm »
If you really like to take cards from your opponent another card to consider would be it that betrays. Also you might consider either from beyond or awakening zone since they produce eldrazi tokens. There is another card, I think it is called eldrazi mimic or something like that which might work with the big creatures. I would suggest adding  few more eldrazi temples or some cards that bring out cards automatically from the deck like aetherworks marvel. I use it in a token sacrifice deck that does run a copy of it that betrays which I think will be fun. If you do decide to add either from beyond or awakening zone, you might also consider cards like grave pact.