deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: G/R Energy Aggro Rhonas Pummeler 4-4 FNM Won // update Jun 2017 - Comments  (Lida 412 vezes)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
G/R Energy Aggro Rhonas Pummeler 4-4 FNM Won // update Jun 2017

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

isoberbia

• Decks
Re: G/R Energy Aggro Rhonas Pummeler 4-4 FNM Won // update Jun 2017 - Comments
« Responder #1 em: Junho 01, 2017, 05:01:47 pm »
Any questions or recommendations, leave them here, ill answer daily.

Daku72

• Decks
« Responder #2 em: Junho 09, 2017, 12:44:44 pm »
What would you put instead of rhonas?? Love the deck, buy can't afford rhonas :P

Daku72

• Decks
« Responder #3 em: Junho 09, 2017, 12:50:33 pm »
And what about Fling? Can it make the cut?

Freshness

• Decks
« Responder #4 em: Junho 09, 2017, 02:31:30 pm »
@daku72 If you want to put everything on a one turn win you can add built to smash. It gives your pummeler trample and it only costs 1 Red mana.
Fling is okay, but it requires mana in addition to boosting your pummeler. I would rather have a couple of kari zev's expertise to surprise the enemy and either boosting for free or fling it or add a 2 mana creature on the board. Trust me kari zev's expertise against a marvel ulamog is just awesome.
You can check my version if you want : https://deckstats.net/decks/83367/741152-g-r-energy-aggro-rework-v1-5
Hope this help.
« Última modificação: Junho 09, 2017, 02:39:15 pm por Freshness »
Save time: See it my way.

isoberbia

• Decks
« Responder #5 em: Junho 09, 2017, 04:47:03 pm »
@Daku72 Hello Daku ! Thanks for asking !

Answer to Rhonas replacement:

Instead of rhonas id add 2 Aethersphere Harvester as a temporal measure, reason being:
   1. You dont want to reduce your creature count and having flying + lifelink + the pump spells like invigorated rampage for survival + energy generation and sinergy makes it a decent temporal replacement.
   2. It sinergizes well enough for the deck, to have it as a temporal card, i also made this replacement when i was still getting the paper rhonas (:

Still, all things considered, this decks benefits greatly from rhonas, and some cards in the deck have been added with rhonas in mind, for example the 4 attack, Lathnu Hellion and the reduced to 3 cards Voltaic Brawler.

Remember in a higly optimized competitive deck, no card is added at random without a synergetic justification.

Answer to Fing :

I was, posibly as you are currently, very exited with fling, as a trump card wich is higly sinergizable with Electrostatic Pummeler and this deck pump spells.  but after extensive testing I found it more often than not, it worked as a "win more" card, meaning, when I won with fling, it was a shorcut to a game you where already winning and if you where loosing it by itself wasnt consistent enough to put you back in to the game or win a game by it self, and the difference with cards like Invigorated Rampage and Larger Than Life or Blossoming Defense is that they can "constantly" shift heavily the pase of the game.

In short, fling works inconsitently as a trump card wich often stays way to long in your hand to  be relevant, and at this point the consistensy of the deck doenst permits us to add it.

Still if you want to test it by yourself this is my recommendation, it definitely needs to be a main deck card, in the sideboard its useless, and what id replace it with is the two Larger than Life.

Also in the matter of Larger Than Life, i know its a card you didnt want to have in your deck before amhonket, and in my past winning versions of this deck i didnt had it either, but on the current construction in the deck it regained relevance strongly enough for me to safely say its the safe bet against Fling.

GL (:

sakelembur

• Decks
« Responder #6 em: Junho 26, 2017, 11:33:14 pm »
I'm loving the deck man! But one question. You have recommended those cards as dock:

Fling
VS: Control, mirror and midrange.
Harnessed Lightning
VS: Aggro mirror and midrange
Lathnu Hellion
VS: Control and Aggro
Lifecrafter's Bestiary
VS: Control and midrange
Magma Spray
VS: Aggro, and creature bassed decks
Manglehorn
VS: Artifact dependant deck
Prowling Serpopard
VS: Control only

Those suggestions are great! But I don't know which cards I should change from the original deck... For example: VS: Control and Aggro I should use 2
Lathnu Hellion instead of...?

Could you help me with this example and the rest of the dock??

Thank you in advance!!! You have already help me a lot joining standard with this amazing deck!!! :D