deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: Insect -1/-1 counters - Comments  (Letto 605 volte)

hellboyfantasy

• Decks
Re: Insect -1/-1 counters - Comments
« Risposta #15 il: Giugno 24, 2017, 12:12:30 am »

Revision 11

Added/removed cards:
+4 Catacomb Sifter
+3 (SB) Appetite for the Unnatural

Changed amounts:
-1 (SB) Scrapheap Scrounger

hellboyfantasy

• Decks
« Risposta #16 il: Giugno 24, 2017, 12:45:50 am »
Hello everyone !
Finally, I used my deck in a tournament for the first time and here the results :
- first game againsted GUB delirium. I've lost 0-1 after 45 minutes of an intense game. Good beginning with Hapatra T2 but no creatures to put -1/-1 counters. Bontu at T3 was really powerful. Thanks to him, I survived againt 2 blue gearhulk and one black. Very powerful god with tokens.

- second game against RGN delirium (again ! ^^) : Won 2-0. Thanks to the nest AND Hapatra on the board, I've won that match, even my opponent cast a sweltering suns that killed all of my tokens. But I rebuild an army of insect thanks to the nest and won the two games like this.

- Last game against mardu vehicles. Won 2-1. At the first game, I fell to 2 lifes at T5 but, with the nest, I turned the game for me and killed him with my insects power !!! Second was very locked, I didn't have any solution except block with Bontu (again !) and he killed me with a sky sovereign with 9 power and exiled the nest and Hapatra with Nahiri. Finally, for the last game, I had nest T3 but exiled with nahiri (yes again ^^') and then I took a second one after nahiri's death. Then I had an army of tokens and he didn't cast very lot of creature spells.

To conclude, I brought some changes in the maindeck and the sideboard, which are :
MAIN
-3 Soulstinger (because he doesn't give me enough power, even he kill a lot of creature)
-2 Cartouche of ambition (absolutely useless ; only one counters, +1/+1 counters not so powerfull and there is better cards for 3 CCM)
+1 Decimator of the provinces (he could and the games, sacrificing a creature for emerge cost, activate bontu + fatal push's revolt. Seems one of the best card in this deck)
+4 Catacomb sifter (give me a creature with the oportunity to activate Scry 1 immediately. Could give me a double Scry 1 on bontu's ability. one more mana thanks to the eldrazi token, etc.)

SIDEBOARD
-2 Nissa, voice of zendikar (seems it would be very very slow, too much slow)
-2 Blossoming defense (because heroic intervention looks largely most powerful)
-1 Scrapheap scrounger (I need one slot to put a third appetite for unntural)
+2 Heroic intervention (look at "blossoming defense")
+3 appetite for the unnatural (because I had nothing to destroy enchantments or artifacts, hello skysovereign !!)

Well ! I think I have talk about everything, if you have any question, ask it ;)
Thanks for reading :)

hellboyfantasy

• Decks
« Risposta #17 il: Luglio 08, 2017, 02:01:22 am »