deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: blue black mill  (Gelesen 715 mal)

gazz

• Decks
blue black mill
« am: Mai 11, 2014, 10:26:56 Nachmittag »
blue black mill

can i get some help building a U/B mill deck that not too expansive? thanks

shadowultd

• Decks
Re: blue black mill
« Antwort #1 am: Mai 12, 2014, 02:17:53 Vormittag »
blue black mill

can i get some help building a U/B mill deck that not too expansive? thanks

First impressions it's too big. Try to keep round 60 as it'll be more effective that way.  The more cards you have the less likely you'll draw what you need. This applies to all decks.

Psychic Strike and Countermand could be replaced with nullify and or doomblade. You're trading mill for mana but it's worth it. You also should only need 4 or 5 between them not 8 so that should help reduce numbers.

Duress & Mind Rot aren't needed. They seem a waste of space. Focus more on deck milling rather than the hand.  You could use something like Jace's Archivist to force hand discard and give draw power. Just use up your hand first. It could even work better than Visions of Beyond.

Crypt Incursion doesn't fit the deck well in my opinion. This type of deck relies on kill or be killed.

Coerced Confession, Grisly Spectacle and Jace's Mindseeker are too expensive for what they do

Hedron Crab is decent but I don't think you need 4.

From you sideboard cards such as Dreamborn Muse, Snapcaster Mage, Counterspell, Nullify, Spell Syphon, Doomblade and Glimpse the Unthinkable would all work well in the deck. The rest not so much.

As for cards you could add to the deck:

Jace, Memory Adept, Sword of Feast and Famine and Sword of Body and Mind could all work well.

Overall the deck seems pretty good if a little big. Try to keep you mana cost down so that you can spam more cards in the lategame.

gazz

• Decks
« Antwort #2 am: Mai 12, 2014, 02:41:51 Vormittag »
i made some modification thanks

Snapcaster Mage and Glimpse the Unthinkable is a bit expansive for me

also do i need 4 balustrade spy, archaeomancer and archive trap?

and is there any land card i should get or how much land do i need?
« Letzte Änderung: Mai 12, 2014, 02:46:54 Vormittag von gazz »

shadowultd

• Decks
« Antwort #3 am: Mai 13, 2014, 10:16:39 Nachmittag »

Snapcaster Mage and Glimpse the Unthinkable is a bit expansive for me

Ok fair enough. I know the feeling. Mtg is expensive :(

also do i need 4 balustrade spy, archaeomancer and archive trap?

I don't think their required but you'd wanna be sure to a balance between creatures and spells in the deck. If you feel you can kill you  oppenent fast enough without them then go ahead and remove them. You might want to reconsider archaeomancer though as getting spells back could be useful, but thats up to you.

and is there any land card i should get or how much land do i need?

I have no idea try looking on gatherer you might find something you like. Thats what I do:p. As for the amount I personally never run more than 20 but then I usually have some form of ard that searches out land or provides mana ramp. I've only built 2 good decks myself so I'm by no means an expert at mtg.

Btw is this deck still avaliable to look at? The link doesn't seem to work for me.

SirFluffy83

• Decks
« Antwort #4 am: Mai 14, 2014, 01:58:34 Vormittag »
I would like to look at your deck but it tells me its not public :( I also run a blue black mil.

gazz

• Decks
« Antwort #5 am: Mai 14, 2014, 03:49:14 Vormittag »
ops sorry is public again

i changed it to private cuz this is just a  wish list of cards i might get in the future
« Letzte Änderung: Mai 14, 2014, 03:51:55 Vormittag von gazz »