deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Poll

DO YOU LIKE?

yep
1 (100%)
nope
0 (0%)
a bit
0 (0%)
it sucks
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closes: February 13, 2045, 02:08:05 pm

Author Topic: [Standard] WOW 3-Color Pummeler  (Read 263 times)

sgabriel

• Decks
[Standard] WOW 3-Color Pummeler
« on: September 29, 2017, 03:04:39 pm »
WOW 3-Color Pummeler

it's fuc*ing strong

datevan

• Decks
Re: [Standard] WOW 3-Color Pummeler
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 05:18:00 pm »
I LOVE Pummeler and I'm glad we'll get to see it for a while, it's the real reason I decided to explore energy decks. If you're considering playing a little more conservatively on your sideboard you may want to try out Sentinel Totem since it's a hoser card for several decks. Sorcerous Spyglass pairs very nicely with Spell Pierce and stops so many win conditions and irritating abilities. Finally, Appetite for the Unnatural hits a lot of threats, including Solemnity which is a major bummer.

Reason // Believe pairs very well with Stewardess Nissa. I would drop in Nissa, Vital Force as a one-of. She comes out throwing 5/5 trees, reclaims stuff, ultimates very easily, and with the new change to planeswalkers you can have both out swinging trees like Nissa nunchakus. Hashep Oasis and Negate are both great as a 1 or 2 of sideboard or mainboard (I prefer side). My only real gripe would be Crash the Ramparts, Built to Smash might be a better pick, but I know how vital is to have trample for this deck and that won't help Tropky or Hydra. Skysovereign is great for late game swings and can really turn things around, I think it's a good inclusion, but maybe 1 would be enough. Have fun swinging with trample for 80 on turn 4 :D .