deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: Zada Tokens - Comments  (Letto 131 volte)

Comment Bot

• Visitatore
Zada Tokens - Comments
« il: Novembre 14, 2017, 07:41:29 pm »
Zada Tokens

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Castigate

• Decks
Re: Zada Tokens - Comments
« Risposta #1 il: Novembre 14, 2017, 07:41:33 pm »
Hi, I played against you this morning and we ended on a bit of a sour note with you getting mana-screwed.

I'd like to reiterate again how much fun this was to watch in the first game of the match, it truly was artful.

My concerns about your mana-base though might come off a bit high and mighty, but they are just honest thoughts on what I would consider if I were playing the deck as displayed here; I would likely dump a few spells off into the sideboard and kick the land count up to around 22.

I noticed that a few of the lands don't make sense on the surface, the Sacred foundry especially and to a lesser extent the Windswept Heath, The Heath makes some sense as it allows you to tutor for a forest\mountain dual still, but the Foundry seems out of place in a deck with no white mana symbols.

In a perfect world where you have all the money to give this deck it's ideal mana-base, there would be the Stomping Grounds(which you have), Game Trail for early land drops where you can just reveal any Mountain\Forest to have it come in untapped, and Cinder Glade as your final fast dual land.

The wooded foothills is the fetch to have, so it's great that you have it, that's a huge chunk of the budget already taken care of. I might consider suggesting a playset of Dryad Arbor for an added creature and forest combo.

Going by the mana symbol breakdown count there are 22 green symbols and 30 red, which is indicative of a greater need for mountains as basics, the rough ratio in a 22 land deck considering the suggested duals and fetches would be four basic mountains and two forests, unless you replace the forests with Dryad Arbor.

As previously stated a few spells would likely go to sideboard, of note the four Lightning Bolt, the Obelisk of Urd which you have listed in the side is actually too slow(even taking convoke into consideration) for how fast your deck should be.

With Zada copying all spells for each creature, Crimson Wisps or Expedite would be an easy way to give all tokens haste and you'd refill your hand as the spell makes you draw a card. Just something to think about.

Replacing the Bushwhacker with the Young Pyromancer might be right, like you suggested earlier, the value would just be too good.

Let me know how you feel about any of this, I look forward to seeing your perfected form. :D