deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: Jund - Comments  (Letto 361 volte)

Comment Bot

• Visitatore
Jund - Comments
« il: Novembre 06, 2017, 02:23:03 pm »
Jund

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

TyTy03

• Decks
Re: Jund - Comments
« Risposta #1 il: Novembre 06, 2017, 02:23:10 pm »
Just an idea, I add 2 Kolaghan's Command in my Jund list, it make a big difference, you should try it.

Zodiac_Dragon

• Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Novembre 06, 2017, 02:41:12 pm »
Thanks, I will try. I also will test a Chandra mainboard. :-)
". . . The kingdoms three are now the stuff of dream, / For men to ponder, past all praise or blame."

TyTy03

• Decks
« Risposta #3 il: Novembre 06, 2017, 03:41:34 pm »
Chandra is awsome in grindy meta, I have her in SB.

grollm

• Decks
« Risposta #4 il: Novembre 06, 2017, 05:17:38 pm »
7 Discard spells main is a bit overkill. I would cut down to Thoughtseize and make a full 4 on Hymn. Also you want some number Dreadbore and Terminate. This would have a hard time answering a resolved planeswalker other than attacking it. I would maybe cut down to 2 Abrupt Decay and run 1 Dreadbore 1 Terminate. As it stands you have no way to remove a Gurmag Angler or Tombstalker.
"It's actually quite simple, but since you've only recently begun to walk upright, it may take some time to explain."

grollm

• Decks
« Risposta #5 il: Novembre 06, 2017, 05:18:13 pm »
cut down to 2 Thoughtseize*
"It's actually quite simple, but since you've only recently begun to walk upright, it may take some time to explain."

grollm

• Decks
« Risposta #6 il: Novembre 06, 2017, 05:19:36 pm »
I also think you should be running wastelands. Turn 1 Deathrite, into Wasteland, Hymn is back-breaking.

Zodiac_Dragon

• Decks
« Risposta #7 il: Novembre 07, 2017, 12:29:46 pm »
Thanks for your comments, I will update my list in a few days. btw I running 3 Wastelands, but thanks for your hints regarding Dreadbore and Terminate for Anglers etc. :-)
". . . The kingdoms three are now the stuff of dream, / For men to ponder, past all praise or blame."

grollm

• Decks
« Risposta #8 il: Novembre 07, 2017, 02:10:13 pm »
No problem man. Also a thought too is Abrade. Hits a Leovold, Delver, Snapcaster and kills Batterskull, Chalice of the Void, Sword of Fire and Ice, Jitte. Probably sideboard.