deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: Skred - Comments  (Leído 275 veces)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
Skred - Comments
« en: Noviembre 08, 2017, 06:29:09 pm »
Skred

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

burn your face

• Decks
Re: Skred - Comments
« Respuesta #1 en: Noviembre 08, 2017, 06:29:13 pm »
HA HA HA!!!!!!
I love this deck

grollm

• Decks
« Respuesta #2 en: Noviembre 09, 2017, 02:26:49 pm »
You need some way to get mana faster. This is an interesting idea, but your curve is really high. I would suggest some Simian Spirit Guide and Chalice of the Void. With Simians you can rush out a turn 1 or turn 2 Blood Moon.
"It's actually quite simple, but since you've only recently begun to walk upright, it may take some time to explain."

Zodiac_Dragon

• Decks
« Respuesta #3 en: Noviembre 09, 2017, 02:51:53 pm »
Thanks for your comment. Chalice don't works well due to the 1mana Removal (Skred, Bolt). Simian Spirit Guide without Chalice is not optimal, but worth to think about.
". . . The kingdoms three are now the stuff of dream, / For men to ponder, past all praise or blame."

grollm

• Decks
« Respuesta #4 en: Noviembre 09, 2017, 09:23:39 pm »
Thanks for your comment. Chalice don't works well due to the 1mana Removal (Skred, Bolt). Simian Spirit Guide without Chalice is not optimal, but worth to think about.
Ah that's true. Yeah Chalice on 1 does kinda screw you too. I think Simians have a place though.
"It's actually quite simple, but since you've only recently begun to walk upright, it may take some time to explain."