deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: Angrath's Blasting Cannons - Comments  (Leído 204 veces)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
Angrath's Blasting Cannons - Comments
« en: Noviembre 12, 2017, 11:43:58 pm »
Angrath's Blasting Cannons

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

DoranMartel

• Decks
Re: Angrath's Blasting Cannons - Comments
« Respuesta #1 en: Noviembre 12, 2017, 11:44:03 pm »
if i were you i`d add at least 2 treasure maps, it works well with lannery storm and it will help you when you have no cards in your hand

lachstar

• Decks
« Respuesta #2 en: Noviembre 13, 2017, 06:02:26 am »
Very true - i have them in the sideboard, but I'm finding the changes with Wily Goblin and Vance's Blasting Cannons means i'm usually pretty good for cards and always have a few treasures out

eldawe

• I enjoy brewing decks and playing Magic
  • Decks
« Respuesta #3 en: Noviembre 13, 2017, 06:50:11 am »
Deck looks interesting. A nice dose of aggro to keep the opponent busy and then suprise them with a late game Angrath's Marauders.

I like Trove of Temptation, if you get off to a good start it effectively takes out one of their blockers each turn and also ramps you.
I also like Hungry Flames, I feel it is an underrated card as it can deal with a blocker and get in some face damage.

I would suggest is adding in some Ramunap Ruins for some more late game burn, effectively doesn't cost you extra cards.
Could also add in some Sunscorched Deserts for some more damage. Being mono coloured it should't hurt your mana base too much and it gives you extra deserts to fling.

As it is quite expensive, another suggestion for Captivating Crew would be Kari Zev's Expertise.
Cast it the turn after Angrath's Marauders and you can hit them with their biggest creature and follow it up with a free Lightning Strike.
At 3 mana you should be able to fit in Insult also for quadruple damage.
Another thing to consider is the free spell counts towards flipping Vance's Blasting Cannons.